Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
But, me being, well, me (ahem) . . . I figured I could mix things up and use whatever was in my freezer as the meat.
Turns out, although the marinade was fantastic, the meat (a boneless rump roast?) didn’t turn out so well.
So, if you need a pork taco recipe, definitely try this one because I’m betting it’ll be fantastic. (Just use the pork shoulder roast they recommend.)
Hopefully I’ll get it right next time, but in the mean time here’s a recipe for some oh-my-gracious-couldn’t-be-more-delicious-divine-bananas-chocolate-chip-bread.
Life is good, right?
Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 6 ripe bananas, mashed (the more ripe, the better)
- 16 oz container sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Grease 4 7×3 loaf pans.
- In bowl, mix together 1/4 cup white sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Sprinkle loaf pans with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Using mixer, mix together butter and 3 cups sugar.
- Add in eggs, bananas, sour cream, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Stir in salt baking soda and flour. Then add in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 1 hour.