Have you made your menu plan yet for the week? I’m keeping it (very!) simple here this week because we’ve got quite a few busy nights, so here’s what I’m thinking . . .
- Monday – Sandwiches on the way out the door (my kids have gymnastics and Ultimate Frisbee – it’s a busy night!)
- Tuesday - Grilled Chicken Tenders, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies
- Wednesday - Olive Garden Fettucine Alfredo, Salad, Bread
- Thursday – Date night probably enjoying that free Outback Appetizer – I just realized that all 3 of my kids will be gone for an hour and a half on Thursday night and my hubby and I haven’t had a date in months ~ I’m so excited!
- Friday - Homemade Chicken Tenders with Zax Sauce – my kids are missing Zaxby’s up here in Ohio, so I figure this will be a fun Friday night treat