Fresh Fruit Pizza
- Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Rolls
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 8 oz. cool whip
- fresh fruit
- Roll out cookie dough onto round pizza plate. Bake at 375 for 1o-12 minutes. Be careful to leave room around the edges so that it doesn't overflow into the oven, like it did in mine . . .
- Let cookie cool completely on wire rack.
- Beat softened cream cheese, then fold in cool whip and sugar. Mix well.
- Spread over cookie crust, then add desired fruit. If using bananas, soak them in lemon juice or Sprite to keep them from turning brown.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, and enjoy!
Thanks to I Heart Publix for the coupon matchups, and check out $5 Dinner Mom for more bargain meal deals. If you need a little more menu inspiration, visit the Recipe Index or see updated recipes over HERE.
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.