This Strawberry Salsa recipe is a unique medley of fruit to create a delicious fresh fruit salsa. Don't forget the Cinnamon Tortillas!
A friend of mine mentioned this recipe for easy strawberry salsa, and I'm so glad she did!
Since strawberries are in season here and have been priced so well, I loved trying out a new way to use them. This fresh fruit salsa with cinnamon tortillas really hit the spot.
My favorite strawberry recipe is still this strawberry pie, but this is a fun twist to serve at a get together or as a quick appetizer. And, since fruit is so inexpensive while it's in season, it's a great way to take advantage of some great sales out there and have something a little more exciting than a basic fruit salad!
Fresh Fruit Salsa Ingredients:
- Golden Delicious Apples
- White Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Strawberry Fruit Preserves
- Flour Tortillas
- Butter Flavored Cooking Spray
- Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
I love all the fresh ingredients in this Strawberry Salsa! It also is such a pretty dish to take a long to a cook out or to have along side dinner.
How to Make Strawberry Salsa:
Gather up all of your fresh fruit for the fruit salsa recipe and ingredients for making your cinnamon tortillas.
Then in a large bowl mix up your fresh fruit salsa – add in the kiwis, apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves.
Mix together until well incorporated. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until the cinnamon tortillas are finished.
How to Make Cinnamon Tortilla Chips:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and gather up your flour tortillas, butter flavored spray, and cinnamon sugar mixture.
Coat one side of your flour tortillas with butter flavored cooking spray and cut tortillas into even wedges (a pizza cutter works great for this!). Next, place them on a large baking sheet and sprinkle with your sugar and cinnamon mixture. Spray again with the flavored cooking spray.
Bake in the oven for 8 – 10 minutes and allow to cool. Serve with your fresh fruit salsa and enjoy!
- 2 Kiwi Peeled and Diced
- 2 Golden Delicious Apples Peeled, Cored, and Diced
- 8 oz Raspberries
- 1 lb Strawberries Diced
- 2 Tbsp White Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Strawberry Fruit Preserves
- 10 Flour Tortillas 10 Inch
- Butter Flavored Cooking Spray
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon / Sugar Mixture
- In a large bowl mix kiwis, apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves. Cover and chill in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat one side of flour tortillas with butter flavored cooking spray. Cut tortillas into wedges and place on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle wedges with cinnamon sugar. Spray again with cooking spray.
- Bake in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes and allow to cool. Serve with the salsa and enjoy!
This Strawberry Salsa recipe was adapted from AllRecipes. Feel free to make it your own and let us know if you try any new fruits in this Fresh Fruit Salsa!
Here are some additional recipes using fresh fruit:
- Our Favorite Strawberry Pie
- Strawberry Cream Pie
- Berry Trifle
- Apple Snicker Salad
- Strawberries and Cream
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Megan Tanner says
We love this!! How long do you think it is good for??
I’ve been making Fruit Salsa and Strawberrypie for years. Yumm!!
Bridgett - PPP Team says
It’s such a nice summer treat! You can’t beat using fresh ingredients!