If you're looking for a fun and easy 4th of July dessert that the kids will love, try these Patriotic Oreo Pops. You only need 4 ingredients!
Patriotic Oreo Pops – Only 4 Ingredients!
Several years ago, I woke up convinced I could find at least some amazing 4th-of-July-ish dessert to share.
I came across a recipe for Patriotic Oreo Pops, and decided it might just be something even this mess of a momma could handle.
The very best part is that these fun desserts only require 4 ingredients (only 3 if you don't count the lollipop sticks!). You can customize these for just about any occasion or Holiday too. Just change up the melted chocolate colors and sprinkle colors to whatever you're celebrating. Kids will LOVE to help make this one too!
- Oreos (Double Stuff work best)
- White Chocolate (for melting and then coating the Oreos)
- Lollipop Sticks (you can find these at any party store or even at Amazon!)
Here's how to make these easy Oreo Pops:
Patriotic Oreo Pops
- Double Stuff Oreos
- White Chocolate
- Sprinkle We got Red, White, and Blue for the 4th of July
- Lollipop Sticks
- Put Oreos on Sticks
- Melt your chocolate
- Drizzle white chocolate over the Oreos until covered
- Drizzle your sprinkles over the white chocolate
- Cool on wax paper
You can definitely make these up a few days ahead of time too! Just be sure to store your cake pops in the refrigerator during that time to help keep them fresh.
In a rut and looking for more easy recipes like these Oreo pops? Find more family friendly recipes!