If you're looking for a delicious, quick and easy casserole for a nice family meal, give this Crockpot Breakfast Casserole a try. We think you'll love it!
Easy Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
If you're looking for a quick and delicious casserole recipe, give this Crockpot Breakfast Casserole a try!
You can set it at night when you go to bed and it will be ready when you get up in the morning. (So nice if you're having company over) Pair with some fruit and coffee and you'll have a delicious meal. And if you like to shake things up and have a breakfast dinner night – this is easy to pull together early in the day and have it be ready in the evening!
This is one of the recipes in the Slow Cooker Meal Plan pack – so if you love set it and forget it dinners like this one – you'll love this menu plan! You get 12 WHOLE WEEKS of easy slow cooker meals your family will love – all for just $8.47 when you use code JOY at checkout 🙂
Customize to your family's preferences by leaving out anything you don't like – and add in anything you love (Mushrooms would also be good in this breakfast casserole!
Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- slow cooker
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Pound Breakfast Sausage, Bacon, or Ham Cooked; Can Be A Combination If You'd Like
- 1 bag Shredded Hash Browns (28 - 32 oz) Slightly Thawed
- 1 Cup Peppers Red, Yellow, Orange, or Green; Diced
- 3 - 4 Green Onions Sliced
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese Colby Jack or Cheddar
- 2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- Cooking Spray
- Cook Sausage, Bacon, or Ham. Set aside.
- Spray inside of crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper until combined well. Set aside.
- Add hash browns to the bottom of the crockpot.
- On top of hash browns, layer half of the meat, peppers, onions, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Pour egg mixture over ingredients.
- Cook on low 7 - 8 hours or high 3 - 4 hours.
- Serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.