FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
If you're looking for a delicious, quick and easy casserole for a nice family meal, give this Crockpot Breakfast Casserole a try. We think you'll love it!
Easy Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
If you're looking for a quick and delicious casserole recipe, give this Crockpot Breakfast Casserole a try!
You can set it at night when you go to bed and it will be ready when you get up in the morning. (So nice if you're having company over) Pair with some fruit and coffee and you'll have a delicious meal. And if you like to shake things up and have a breakfast dinner night – this is easy to pull together early in the day and have it be ready in the evening!
This is one of the recipes in the Slow Cooker Meal Plan pack – so if you love set it and forget it dinners like this one – you'll love this menu plan! You get 12 WHOLE WEEKS of easy slow cooker meals your family will love! 🙂
Customize to your family's preferences by leaving out anything you don't like – and add in anything you love (Mushrooms would also be good in this breakfast casserole!
Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- slow cooker
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Pound Breakfast Sausage, Bacon, or Ham Cooked; Can Be A Combination If You'd Like
- 1 bag Shredded Hash Browns (28 - 32 oz) Slightly Thawed
- 1 Cup Peppers Red, Yellow, Orange, or Green; Diced
- 3 - 4 Green Onions Sliced
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese Colby Jack or Cheddar
- 2 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- Cooking Spray
- Cook Sausage, Bacon, or Ham. Set aside.
- Spray inside of crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper until combined well. Set aside.
- Add hash browns to the bottom of the crockpot.
- On top of hash browns, layer half of the meat, peppers, onions, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Pour egg mixture over ingredients.
- Cook on low 7 - 8 hours or high 3 - 4 hours.
- Serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Did someone say breakfast for dinner AND breakfast for dessert?
After having a puny kiddo home from school yesterday my girl is on the mend and we spent the morning together making homemade cinnamon rolls to serve along breakfast casserole & fresh fruit for dinner tonight.
I used my regular almost homemade cinnamon rolls recipe, except instead of using store bought frozen bread dough I made a batch of our favorite bread machine bread dough and used that as the dough. It was so simple to make that I'll probably do that from now on!
Looking for more yummy meals? This recipe is from week two of our slow cooker menu plans, including this meal + 59 other AMAZING recipes (and 12 desserts too)! You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other families encouraging one another to make dinner each night together too.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet (and, the only menu plan that ship all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you ~ no downloading or hunting down recipes on your phone at dinnertime ever again!) Go HERE to learn more. I know you're going to love these!
Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.