I think you’re going to love this! I was away at a conference this weekend way out in Utah (enjoying so much fun time with my husband who joined me too ~ we haven’t been away from our kiddos for ages so it was the nicest gift!) Because of our trip, I didn’t have time to put together this week’s menu plan. (So sorry guys ~ but go back and see a complete list of them HERE for free ~ I’ll be back at it next week . . . promise!)
But, I talked with Erin from $5 Dinners while I was at the conference, and goodness, I think you’re going to love what she has for you. She’s put together this amazing (seriously, AMAZING), printable pack that includes directions to make a whopping 20 Meals at Costco for $150.
Folks, it includes everything.
ALL you need.
(Don’t believe me? Here’s proof):
Complete package includes:
- Recipe List & Grocery List
- Printable Assembly Instructions – step by step guide to pulling all these meals together and into the freezer
- Printable Assembly Cards – so you don’t forget any ingredients in each bag
- Printable Labels – you can print these out onto Avery #6874 label paper and stick them to your plastic baggies or containers.
- Exclusive Access to Instructional Assembly Videos
Recipes included in this plan are:
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken with Apples & Rosemary
- (2) Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apples & Sweet Potatoes
- (2) Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chicken Curry
- (2) Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- (2) Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken & Potatoes
- (2) Slow Cooker Sausage, Peppers, Onions
- (2) Slow Cooker Italian Stew Roast
- (2) Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken & Sausage Stew
Go HERE and add to cart to get the full access to the recipes and grocery shopping list plus assembly instructions and exclusive video access. And, if that’s not enough Costco, she has five more Costco menu plans you can choose from HERE!
And, if shopping Costco isn’t your thing, she has a few more great options available! Check these out:
Have you tried any of $5 Dollar Dinner menu plans before? I’d love to hear what you think – I think this is a great way to easily tackle menu planning a month at a time, and love that the work’s all done for you! Leave a comment if you’ve tried these before and let me know your thoughts.