Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Here’s the fastest recipe post you’ll ever see, because I’m scooting out the door to pick up my kids from VBS!
They’re having a great week – so very thankful for that.
These Rosemary Chicken Kabobs were soooooo good – absolutely the yummiest and easiest chicken, and ready in no time other than 30 minutes to marinade. Serve with a side salad, some garlic mashed potatoes and veggies, and dinner’s done.
You can do this.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp minced fresh rosemary (I substituted with dry Rosemary because it was all I had)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut in 1 inch slices
- Mix together first nine ingredients in small bowl.
- Place cut up chicken in a large plastic bag, and pour marinade over top.
- Let marinade for 30 minutes in fridge.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Put chicken on skewers.
- Oil grill grate lightly, then grill skewers for 8-12 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Here are the best sales I see to watch for this week (as of 7/16/14):
- Sam’s- Chicken Breasts $1.88/lb
- Publix- Chicken Breasts $2.49/lb
- Aldi- Chicken Breasts $2.49/lb
- Kroger- Perdue Boneless Chicken Breasts, per lb – $2.99
- (see more on comparing Sam’s Club prices over HERE)