Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Here’s how to make perfect peanut butter fudge.
You can thank me later.
Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge
- 4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (16 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, white sugar, butter & evaporated milk in saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring mixture to boiling while stirring constantly.
- Once boiling, boil constantly for seven minutes without stirring.
- Remove from heat, and stir in marshmallow creme until blended in and melted.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then add in peanut butter and vanilla, stir until smooth.
- Spread in pan, and let cool.
- Cut into squares, and refrigerate to keep firm. YUMMMMMM!
Looking for more special recipes to try this Christmas? Here are a few of our favorites . . .
Need a little more menu inspiration? go HERE.