I made these Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches today in Mrs. Potts, and they were so simple to throw together in a hurry! They were the perfect recipe to make with the $1.99/lb. Boston Butt Roast on sale at Publix this week, and are an easy meal dump in your crock pot on a busy morning. Here's the recipe if you need something simple to make for dinner at your house this week!
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 3-4 lb. boston butt roast
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup water
- sandwich buns
- Trim ALL fat from roast. (This is really important ~ these tend to be fairly fatty cuts and you'll want to get rid of as much fat as possible prior to cooking.)
- Mix together all the spices and rub into roast.
- Place roast in slow cooker
- Add water around the roast.
- Cook 8-9 hours on low.
- Shred pork, cook in juices an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve on buns and top with your favorite barbecue sauce.
Looking for more slow cooker recipes to add to your menu plan this week? Here you go . . .
- Day 1: Slow Cooker Meat Loaf
- Day 2: Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Day 3: Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Day 4: Slow Cooker Ham
- Day 5: Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodle Soup
- Day 6: Slow Cooker Mug Brownies
- Day 7 : Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- Day 8 Slow Cooker Ham & Cheese Melts
- Day 9: Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- Day 10: Slow Cooker Monkey Bread
- Day 11: Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas
- Day 12: BEST Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Day 13: Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
- Day 14: Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- Day 15: Slow Cooker Cream Italian Beef Sliders
- Day 16: Slow Cooker Ravioli
- Day 17: Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- Day 18: Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
- Day 19: Slow Cooker Chicken Ro-Tel Dip
- Day 20: Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Day 21: Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.