FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
This Cool Ranch Crunchwrap is just 5 ingredients to make and is a PERFECT meal for anyone. Kids and adults both will love it!
Cool Ranch Crunch Wrap
I'm so excited about bringing you this recipe! I just know these cool ranch crunch wraps are going to become a family favorite for Taco Tuesday at your house. Move on over Taco Bell!
Goodness, I think y'all are going to absolutely love cooking with just 5 ingredients (and a few staples too). Taco seasoning is a staple right??? It is in our house so we decided to add that one to our staples list that we have in our 5 Ingredient Menu Plan.
- lean ground beef
- taco seasoning
- salsa con queso
- southwest or avocado caesar salad kit
- burrito-size flour tortillas
- cool ranch tortilla chips (or your favorite flavor)
MENU TIP: This Cool Ranch CrunchWrap is from our new 5 ingredient menu planning made easy set that launches THIS Sunday night!
How to make a crunchwrap at home:
Brown the ground beef in a skillet and add the taco seasoning and water like you would if you were making tacos.
Working one at a time, spread 1-2 tablespoons of the salsa con queso in the center of each tortilla. You'll want to leave about 3 inches around the edges so you can fold them up.
Then top with 2-3 tablespoons of taco meat and place a few tortilla chips on top of the meat. We used cool ranch but you could also use nacho cheese or any flavor that suits your fancy.
Add another 1-2 tablespoons of queso on top of chips (or more if you have a queso problem like I do, ha). 😋
Top them with some lettuce and a drizzle of the dressing from the salad kit. Using the salad kit is genius and saves a bundle on having to buy individual ingredients for these.
Now we have to cover the tops of the crunchwraps. Do this by cutting 2 tortillas into quarters, and place 1 quarter on top of the lettuce on each crunchwrap.
Fold the edges up and over the center. Continue to work your way around the tortilla, folding as tight as possible to form a hexagon.
Heat a large skillet to medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Place wrap seam-side down, and cook until the underside is golden brown, about 2 minutes.
Give it a flip and cook on the other side, about 1-2 minutes longer. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
How do you get a crunch wrap to stay together?
As you're assembling the wraps you want to fold them as tight as you can. As soon as you finish folding one wrap go ahead and put it in the skillet or griddle to keep it from coming unfolded. You can always assemble the next one while one cooks and so on.
You'll want to cook these like you would a grilled cheese sandwich. Be sure to start seam side down and use a big spatula. This will help to keep all the ingredients in place as you flip the crunchwrap.
Cool Ranch Crunchwrap
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 16 oz salsa con queso
- 1 southwest or avocado caesar salad kit
- 8 burrito size flour tortillas
- 9 oz cool ranch tortilla chips
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef until browned and crumbly. Add taco seasoning and 2/3 cup water. Continue cooking until mixture thickens.
- Working one at a time, spread 1 - 2 Tablespoons salsa con queso in the center of each tortilla, making sure to leave about 3 inches around the edges to fold. Top with 2 - 3 tablespoons taco meat, then place a few tortilla chips on top of meat. Spread another 1 - 2 tablespoons queso on top of chips. Top with lettuce and a drizzle of dressing from the salad kit. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Cut 2 tortillas into quarters, and place 1 quarter on top of the lettuce.
- Fold the edges up and over the center. Continue to work your way around the tortilla, folding as tight as possible to form a hexagon.
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Place wrap seam - side down, and cook until the underside is golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side, about 1 - 2 minutes longer. Repeat wiith remaining tortillas.
So crunchy and flavorful and healthier than going through the drive thru! Yum Yum!
You might also want to try our Homemade Crunchwrap that tastes JUST like the original too!
Looking for more yummy meals? This recipe is from our brand new 5 ingredient menu plans, which includes this meal + 59 other AMAZING recipes (and 12 desserts too)! You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other families encouraging one another to make dinner each night together too.
Print your Free Monthly Meal Plan Calendar and join us in making yummy food for your family each night.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet (and, the only menu plan that ship all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you ~ no downloading or hunting down recipes on your phone at dinnertime ever again!) Go HERE to learn more. I know you're going to love these!
If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.