FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
We made these green bean bundles from the Sides Dish Menu Plans this week, and oh my goodness ~ YOU MUST TRY THEM TODAY!
They are so so good, have just 5 net carbs, and are perfect to make dinner fancy on a regular weeknight. To make them even easier, use pre-cooked bacon, wrap your green beans up and make these in just a few minutes. I promise you will love them (we savored every single bite!)
If you're looking for what to pair it with, it works perfectly with . . .
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Freezer Grandma's Beef Brisket
- Low Cal Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
- Summer Bacon and Ranch Chicken Foil Packets
Green Bean Bundles
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 8 pieces bacon, partially cooked
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cook beans in boiling water 3-5 minutes until crisp-tender; drain and shock with cold water.
- Wrap about 10 beans in each bacon strip; secure with a toothpick.
- Place onto a foil-covered baking sheet. Bake at 400°F until bacon is done, 10-15 minutes.
- In a skillet, sauté onion in butter until tender. Add vinegar, sugar and salt; heat through.
- Transfer bundles to a serving bowl or platter; pour sauce over, and serve immediately.
Looking for more side dish recipe ideas? Check out our new Side Dish Menu Plans and try out the green bean bundles. Leave a comment and let me know what you're making for dinner tonight ~ I'm cheering for you!
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.