FREE HOME PLANNING
These Cilantro Lime Chicken Crockpot Bowls are so delicious. End up with a recipe that's lower in calories AND carbs – try it tonight!
Cilantro Lime Chicken Bowls – In the Crockpot!
These Cilantro Lime Chicken Bowls are mouthwatering good! The fresh ingredients and cauliflower rice make this recipe low calorie and lower in carbs – my family loved this recipe and it's perfect for meal prep.
So fresh……so good……So go make them!!
🍴 Menu Planning Note: You can also find this recipe in Week 8 of our Low Calorie Menu Planning Made Easy Recipe Box!
Ingredients for Cilantro Lime Chicken Bowls:
I'm digging how many fresh ingredients are in these chicken bowls. You could even sub out the pre-packaged taco seasoning for our homemade taco seasoning if you prefer.
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- taco seasoning
- fresh cilantro
- cauliflower rice (this will have a similar flavor to a cilantro lime rice)
- toppings: diced avocado, shredded cheddar cheese, green onions and sour cream
How to Make Cilantro Lime Chicken in the crockpot:
Here's how to get a TON of flavor in this cilantro lime chicken recipe.
Add the chicken breasts, taco seasoning, salsa, lime juice and cilantro in the slow cooker. Let that cook 6-8 hours on low so all those yummy flavors can meld together. 🙂
At the end of the day once the chicken is fully cooked, shred the chicken and cook the cauliflower rice. Put the cauliflower rice in bowls and top with the chicken.
Then add any great taco toppings that your heart desires. We like sliced avocado, shredded cheddar cheese, sliced green onions and sour cream.
Get in my tummy now!
What to serve with Cilantro Lime Chicken:
The beauty of a “bowl” is that it's a one meal dish (which I love)!
But, if you want to add a side I highly suggest any of these Taylor Farms Chopped Kits. The Avocado Ranch or the Guacamole Crunch would pair well with the cilantro lime chicken bowls. As always a side of fruit is never a bad idea or even a fruit salad. 🍇🍉🥝
If you're looking for a deal on chicken for this recipe, you can get this Perdue Chicken Breast delivered right to your door!
Cilantro Lime Chicken Bowls
- slow cooker
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz jar salsa
- 1 oz pkg taco seasoning
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 12 oz pkgs frozen cauliflower rice
- optional toppings: diced avocado, shredded cheddar cheese, green onions and sour cream
- Place salsa, taco seasoning, lime juice and cilantro into slow cooker, stir to combine.
- Add chicken breasts, and stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 4 hours.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks.
- Prepare cauliflower rice according to package directions. Serve chicken over cauliflower rice with desired toppings.
Looking for more yummy meals?
This recipe is from week eight of our low calorie menu plans. You'll get this meal and 59 other AMAZING recipes (and 12 desserts too)!
You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other people using these same meals. It's a great place to get ideas for side items, as well as tips and tricks for the recipes.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet!
It's the only menu plan that ships all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you. You don't have to download anything or try to hunt down a recipe on your phone ever again!
Go HERE to learn more. I know you're going to love these!
Here are some more family friendly recipes to enjoy!
FREE HOME PLANNING CHECKLISTS!
Download your FREE checklists now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.