FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
These Cranberry Pistachio Cookies start with a basic vanilla cookie recipe and couldn't be more perfect for the holidays – give them a try!
Cranberry Pistachio Cookies
I've been waiting to post this Cranberry Pistachio Cookies recipe for Christmas time because I think they will be the perfect cookie for the holidays. They have a type of shortbread flavor but the cranberry adds a really nice punch of flavor. They are such a great cookie for cookie swaps, gift giving or to just gobble~right~up!
Cranberry Pistachio Cookie Ingredients:
- basic cookie dough (we love this easy recipe for all TYPES of cookies!)
- dried cranberries
- chopped pistachios
- white almond bark OR white chocolate chips
Here's how to make these DELICIOUS cookies:
Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F. Then line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone mat. I use my Silpat baking mat (I truly LOVE this one!) and cookies come out perfect every single time.
Next you'll need to prepare a basic cookie dough recipe. Once you have the cookie dough all mixed up go ahead and add in the cranberries and pistachios. Roll into balls and place on the prepared baking sheet.
If you are having trouble rolling into balls, pop the cookie dough into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes and allow it to harden a bit.
Bake the cranberry pistachio cookies for 8 – 10 minutes or until edges are set and are slightly golden brown. Remove to a wire rack and cool completely.
The last step is to melt some white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl or melt over a double boiler. You can use either the almond bark or white chocolate chips here. Then, drizzle the cooled Cranberry Pistachio Cookies with the melted white chocolate.
Let stand for 5-10 minutes to harden then store in an airtight container.
Cranberry Pistachio Cookies
- 1 recipe basic cookie dough
- ½ cup chopped dried cranberries
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- 2-3 blocks white almond bark or 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Add cranberries and pistachios to basic cookie dough and mix well.
- Roll into balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edge are set and slightly golden brown.
- Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl.
- Drizzle cooled cookies with chocolate.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes to harden.
- Store in an airtight container.
Looking for more delicious holiday cookies to try at home? These are some of our favorites!
- Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Sugar Cookies with Buttercream Icing
- Homemade Great American Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Reeses Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies
- Trail Mix Cookies
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.