Give these Reese's peanut Butter Cookies a try. They're made with pudding and delicious chips – making one of the BEST cookies ever!
These Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies are one of my favorite recipes! They are SO soft and they taste oh so yummy. You can customize them a bit too – depending on how much chocolate you like in them.
Ingredients for Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Baking Soda
- Instant Vanilla Pudding
- Unsalted Butter
- Peanut butter
- Light Brown Sugar
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Reese's Pieces Candy
- Chocolate Chips (optional)
Reeses Cookie Recipe
- 2 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3.4 oz Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 3/4 Cup Unsalted Butter Softened
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 Cup Reeses Pieces Candy
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and pudding, set aside
- Beat butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add Eggs, mix
- Add vanilla and honey and mix
- Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture
- Beat to combine
- Add peanut butter chips (and chocolate chips if you're using them) and Reese's Pieces candies
- Mix together well
- Roll about 1 Tbsp of dough into an inch ball between your palms then place on baking sheet
- Flatten the dough balls
- Bake 10 minutes
If you'd like, you can double this recipe. It's so friendly to do and you can even freeze the dough. OR you can make half and freeze half of the dough. They are SO easy to customize depending on the size of your crowd.
Recipe adapted from ForThe LoveOfFoodBlog!
If you need a little more menu inspiration, see all of our family friendly recipes.
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.