FREE HOME PLANNING
Give these Reese's peanut Butter Cookies a try. They're made with pudding and delicious chips – making one of the BEST cookies ever!
Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies – SO Soft!
These cookies are one of my favorite recipes! They are SO soft and they taste oh so yummy. You can customize them a bit too – depending on how much chocolate and peanut butter you like in them.
- Baking Soda
- Instant Vanilla Pudding
- Unsalted Butter
- Peanut butter
- Light Brown Sugar
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Reese's Pieces Candy
- Chocolate Chips (optional)
Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees, and grab a medium bowl. Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and pudding and then set aside.
Beat together the butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar on medium speed until fluffy. Add in your eggs, and mix.
Then add your vanilla and honey and mix until combined. Reduce speed on your mixer to low and add in your flour mixture. Beat to combine, then add your peanut butter chips, chocolate chips (if you're using them) and Reese's Pieces candies. Mix everything together well and roll about 1 Tbsp of dough into a ball then place on baking sheet.
Flatten your dough and bake 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Enjoy once cooled!
Reeses Cookie Recipe
- 2 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3.4 oz Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 3/4 Cup Unsalted Butter Softened
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 Cup Reeses Pieces Candy
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and pudding, set aside
- Beat butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add Eggs, mix
- Add vanilla and honey and mix
- Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture
- Beat to combine
- Add peanut butter chips (and chocolate chips if you're using them) and Reese's Pieces candies
- Mix together well
- Roll about 1 Tbsp of dough into an inch ball between your palms then place on baking sheet
- Flatten the dough balls
- Bake 10 minutes
If you'd like, you can double this recipe. It's so friendly to do and you can even freeze the dough. OR you can make half and freeze half of the dough. They are SO easy to customize depending on the size of your crowd.
Recipe adapted from ForThe LoveOfFoodBlog!
If you need a little more menu inspiration, see all of our family friendly recipes.
FREE HOME PLANNING CHECKLISTS!
Download your FREE checklists now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.