Do not miss this Reeses Cookie Recipe – with pudding and delicious chips, this is one of the best Reese's Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies ever!
This Reeses cookie recipe is one of my favorite recipes! These are the one of softest cookies I've made and they taste oh so yummy. You can customize them a bit too – depending on how chocolately you like them.
Reeses Cookie Recipe
- 2 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3.4 oz Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 3/4 Cup Unsalted Butter Softened
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 Cup Reeses Pieces Candy
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and pudding, set aside
- Beat butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add Eggs, mix
- Add vanilla and honey and mix
- Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture
- Beat to combine
- Add peanut butter chips (and chocolate chips if you're using them) and Reese's Pieces candies
- Mix together well
- Roll about 1 Tbsp of dough into an inch ball between your palms then place on baking sheet
- Flatten the dough balls
- Bake 10 minutes
If you'd like, you can double this recipe. It's so friendly to do and you can even free the dough. OR you can make half and freeze half of the dough – easy to customize depending on the size of your crowd.
Recipe adapted from ForThe LoveOfFoodBlog!
If you need a little more menu inspiration, see all of our family friendly recipes.
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.