Reese's Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies recipe is one of my favorite recipes! If you want you can make half and freeze the rest of the dough for later (or double the recipe and freeze half of the mix!) These are the softest cookies I've made and taste oh so yummy.
Reese's Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (3.4 oz) box of instant vanilla pudding
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup Reece's Pieces Candy
- 1 cup of chocolate chips (optional – I did not add them)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and pudding, set aside.
- Beat butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add eggs.
- Add vanilla.
- Add honey.
- Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture. Beat to combine.
- Add peanut butter chips (and chocolate chips if you use them), and Reese's pieces. Mix together.
- Roll about 1 tbsp of dough into an inch ball between your palms then place on baking sheet.
- Flatten the dough balls.
- Bake 10 minutes.
Recipe adapted from ForThe LoveOfFoodBlog!
If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.