FREE WORK PLANNER
Here's a peek at a few favorite Friday Fluff Up Projects that I tackled in 2013 (I was shocked there were so many!) I have a bathroom to start on this weekend for next week's project (yikes!) but thought you all might enjoy a few of these today if you need some motivation to start fluffing your home now that Christmas is over.
If you like any of the ideas I'd sure love for you to “pin” them on Pinterest, and I'd love to know what rooms you fluffed up in 2013!
- Frugal Slumber Party Ideas
- Frugal Wall Projects, $43 Raised Bed Vegetable Garden
- Easter Decor on a Dime
- Simple Way to Decorate Using Pumpkins
- $14 Bathroom Update
- How to Etch Glass
- Christmas Decorating from the Dollar Bins
- Free Printable Coupons for Dad,
- Simple Un Pinterested Decorating
- Penny Pinched Gift Wrapping Ideas
- 8 Penny Pinched Christmas Projects
I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See more previous Friday Fluff Up projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!