Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
EEK! Amazon just dropped the price to it's lowest price on our brand-spankin' new Crocktober Cookbook ~ go HERE to snag yours!
I'm still just thinking Crocktober is the bestest idea ever. 🙂
We had Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili last night for dinner it was so good and oodles of leftovers . . .
And I'm about to pop some homemade dough in the oven to get ready for tonight's Slow Cooker Open Face Sirloin Sandwiches.
I also ran to Fresh Thyme where I scored some crazy deals on groceries. I spent $36.43 and SAVED $41.72 ALL on fresh produce & meat, without clipping a single coupon!
If you have a Fresh Thyme or Sprouts in your area, I highly recommend shopping on Wednesdays for their double ad sales day. Today started the sale on Honey Crisp Apples and the sale on pineapples ends today (just 77¢!) so this is an awesome time to stock up!
If you haven't gotten it already, download your free Crock-tober Cookbook, print it out, and get your groceries (I use Kroger Clicklist to order my groceries – it's a grocery game changer!)
Here's what's on the menu this week:
- Monday – Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Open Faced Sirloin Sandwiches
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Pasta Fagioli Soup
- Friday – Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
Here's how our schedule *should* look each day: 🙂
- 9 AM Eastern Time Facebook Live Video showing how to make the recipe each morning (during the video you can tap the ‘follow' button and you'll get updates each time PPP goes live)
- 1:30 PM Eastern Time – Blog post here on PPP with a replay of the video as well as links to recipes
- 6 PM Eastern Time (POSSIBLY! depends on family schedule) quick updated pick over on FB with how the recipe went
- 7:30 PM Eastern Time – Daily email goes out to email subscribers with all the info as well as today's top deals
And just in case you're interested, THE REAL COOKBOOK IS HERE TOO. (WOOHOO!) Go HERE if you'd like to order one from Amazon ~ Amazon dropped the price by 10% today, so this is the perfect time to snag yours!
I can't wait to spend this month with you ~ we're going to have a fantastic time feeding our family well all month long!
- Crock-tober Day 1 – Slow Cooker Honey Chicken
- Crock-tober Day 2 – Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Crock-tober Day 3 – Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Crock-tober Day 4 – Slow Cooker Beef Tacos
- Crock-tober Day 5 – Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup
- Crock-tober Day 6 – Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin
- Crock-tober Day 7 – Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili
- Crock-tober Day 8 – Slow Cooker Open Faced Sirloin Sandwiches
- Crock-tober Day 9 – Slow Cooker Pasta Fagioli Soup
- Crock-tober Day 10 – Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.