Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
My sweet niece Sarah visited over Easter and made these super yummy Nutter Butter Balls, and I've been waiting to share them with you! They were so good, so simple, and a huge hit at our house.
So, if you're looking for a new twist on regular Oreo balls, I promise you'll love these. Here's what you'll need . . .
Nutter Butter Balls
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 24 Nutter Butter cookies, crushed (about 3 cups)
- white melting chocolate
- dark melting chocolate
- Mix cream cheese and nutter butter crumbs until combined.
- Shape into 48 1-inch balls – place in a shallow pan and freeze for 10 mins.
- Dip frozen balls into the melted chocolate and place on a pan lined with wax paper.
- Drizzle white and dark chocolate over the dipped balls for decoration.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated and enjoy!
Looking for more dessert recipes?
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.