FREE WHOLE FOODS
This snicker apple salad recipe is easy to make – and only 5 minutes to prep! It's a delicious dessert that is PERFECT for any season.
Snicker Apple Salad – Just 5 Minutes to Make!
Snicker Apple Salad has become one of my most favorite recipes!
It's easy to make, takes only a few minutes to throw together, and is sooooo good. I'm convinced Snickers are good for you since they have peanut butter which of course is protein, and apples are a fruit so this is health food (right?)
Here's the recipe if you'd like to treat your family or friends too. 😉
Snicker Apple Salad Recipe
- 6 Snickers Candy Bars, Regular Size Cut into 1/2" chunks
- 6 Apples Cut into Bite Size Chunks
- 5 oz Instant Vanilla Pudding Package
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 8 oz Whipped Topping Thawed
- 1/2 cup Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- Combine whipped topping, milk, and dry pudding in a bowl with a whisk
- Stir in cut up apples and cut up Snicker pieces
- Drizzle with caramel
- Refrigerate until Ready to Serve
Apples will soon be on sale just about EVERYWHERE so this can really be a frugal recipe as well. I think this makes a unique dessert idea for just about any occasion:
- Football Game Days
- Church Potlucks
- Baby Showers
- Bible Studies
- and more!