This apple snicker salad recipe is easy and yummy – and despite it's name is actually a dessert 🙂
Apple Snicker Salad
Apple Snicker Salad has become one of my most favorite recipes! It's easy to make, takes only a few minutes to throw together, and is sooooo good. I'm convinced Snickers are good for you since they have peanut butter which of course is protein, and apples are a fruit so this is health food (right?) Here's the recipe if you'd like to treat your family or friends too. 😉
Apple Snicker Salad Recipe
- 6 regular size Snickers candy bars, cut up into 1/2″ chunks (or 1 bag of Snickers bites)
- 6 Apples (I use Gala but any apples will work – cut into chunks bite size)
- 1 (5 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8 oz.) tub cool whip thawed
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Combine Cool Whip, milk and dry pudding in a bowl with a whisk
- Stir in cut up apples and Snicker pieces
- Drizzle with caramel
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
Apples are on sale EVERYWHERE right now so this can really be a frugal recipe as well. I think it makes a unique dessert idea for the following occasions:
- Football Game Days
- Church Potlucks
- Baby Showers
- Bible Studies
- and more!
Looking for more Dessert Recipes?Just a Pinch.
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.