This slow cooker ravioli is easy to put together and is the perfect family favorite. You don't want to miss this cheesy delicious dish!
Slow Cooker Ravioli Lasagna
This Slow Cooker Ravioli Lasagna is the easiest ever recipe to throw in your slow cooker on a busy night and it always hits the spot!
We typically serve this with a side salad and some garlic bread. This is a fun twist on serving plain old ravioli and is WAY less effort than making a homemade lasagna. Plus, there is nothing better on a busy school night than coming home to dinner that is done and ready to enjoy as a family.
Ingredients needed for Slow Cooker Ravioli:
- lean ground beef
- garlic powder
- pasta sauce
- Italian seasoning
- frozen cheese ravioli
- mozzarella cheese
How can you make ravioli lasagna in the crockpot?
Start by getting a large skillet up to medium-high heat and begin to brown your ground beef. Add in your garlic, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until meat is crumbled and browned throughout. Add pasta sauce and Italian seasoning to the beef mixture.
Next, place 3/4 cup of the meat sauce into the crockpot, then add a layer of frozen ravioli. Continue layering until everything except cheese is used.
Cover and cook for 3 – 5 hours and then sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the lasagna. Cook an additional 30 – 45 minutes on low, or until cheese is melted.
Slow Cooker Ravioli Lasagna
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 24 oz jars pasta sauce
- 2 tsps Italian seasoning
- 25 oz pkg frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, garlic, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until meat is browned and crumbly; drain. Add pasta sauce and Italian seasoning to the beef mixture.
- Place 3/4 cup of meat sauce into bottom of slow cookier; add a layer of frozen ravioli followed by a layer of meat sauce. Continue layering until everything except cheese is used.
- Cover, and cook on low 3-5 hours.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of ingredients; cover and cook an additional 30-45 minutes on low until cheese is melted.
Looking for more yummy meals? This recipe is from week two of our slow cooker menu plans, including this meal + 59 other AMAZING recipes (and 12 desserts too)! You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other families encouraging one another to make dinner each night together too.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet (and, the only menu plan that ship all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you ~ no downloading or hunting down recipes on your phone at dinnertime ever again!) Go HERE to learn more. I know you're going to love these!
If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.