FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup & Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches: Crocktober Day 14 & 15
It's Crocktober Day 14 & 15 all wrapped into one . . . because well it's been a Crock-tober Crazy week! 🙂
I completely forgot to take a picture of the Cheeseburger Soup when we had it last night, but here it was in Mrs. Potts Cooking up all day.
Tonight we're having these slow cooker philly cheesesteak sandwiches and they're my all time favorite ~ I can't even wait until we have dinner tonight!
I would love to tell you oodles more, but a friend of mine just texted me a deal on a RIDICULOUS piece of furniture my hubby and I found a few weeks ago but was way over our budget.
So, I'm on my way out to find it now and will update you when I get back. 🙂
In the mean time . . .
If you haven't gotten your copy of Crocktober yet, head on over HERE so I can send the free printable cookbook right out to you. (I promise, you'll love this one and it's not too late to join us! Plus, you'll get all the homemade mix recipes included too!)
And, if you'd like to order a REAL printed copy to have at home (we just got the bound version which is my favorite!) start right over HERE.
- M – Chicken & Dressing + Mug Brownies
- T – Chicken Fajitas
- W – Sloppy Joes
- T – Chicken Cacciatore
- F – Slow Cooker Whole Chicken
- M – Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- T – Slow Cooker Taco Meat (we'll make taco salads) + Monkey Bread
- W – Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo
- T – Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup
- F – Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Monday – Slow Cooker Pot Roast + Apple Crisp
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Spaghetti with Meatballs
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Friday – Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
Crocktober Week 1 (10/1/18):
- Monday – Italian Beef Sliders + Chocolate Lava Cake
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Rigatoni
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- Friday – Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
More Crock-Pot Recipes
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.