Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
It's day 9 of Crocktober and dinner cannot get any easier than this.
In fact, this one's so simple that my son who's at college just sent me this . . .
yup, that's the entire house of college guys he lives with all crockin'-it-out today.
I MEAN FOR. REAL.
IS THERE ANY PROUDER MOMENT FOR A CROCK-POT-LOVING-MOMMA THAN WHAT I AM EXPERIENCING THIS VERY MINUTE?!
If they can get dinner done my friends, you've got absolutely no excuse. 😂
Click HERE to see video if it's not working for you.
This one is sooo simple. So good. Will make the men in your house happy and if you're trying to skimp on carbs just serve it as lettuce wraps like me.
You're welcome. 🙂
If you haven't gotten your copy of Crocktober yet, head on over HERE so I can send the free printable cookbook right out to you. (I promise, you'll love this one and it's not too late to join us!)
And, if you'd like to order a REAL printed copy to have at home (we just got the bound version which is my favorite!) start right over HERE.
You can watch as I made this today on Facebook Live too as well where you can check out reader's comments (I love hearing from you there!), and let me know what you're having for dinner tonight!
- Monday – Slow Cooker Pot Roast + Apple Crisp
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Spaghetti with Meatballs
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Friday – Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
Crocktober Week 1 (10/1/18):
- Monday – Italian Beef Sliders + Chocolate Lava Cake
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Rigatoni
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- Friday – Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
More Crock-Pot Recipes
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.