FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
Find out How To Use Amazon Subscribe & Save to save even more on your household items – click to learn our top tips!
How to Use Amazon Subscribe & Save
I get so many questions from people about how to use the Amazon Subscribe & Save program to really save money – so here are all of the nitty gritty details!
The Amazon Subscribe & Save program is basically an incentive to reward you for purchasing items from Amazon and not somewhere else. This is PERFECT for items that you buy every month (like laundry detergent, pet foods, diapers, bath soap, etc). If you know you're going to buy it anyway, you may as well buy it on a schedule and get extra savings!
How does Amazon Subscribe & Save work?
When you purchase certain items (like the ones listed above), you're offered the option to subscribe & save to that item. That means you'll get a recurring shipment – which you can cancel at ANY TIME. You can choose how often you would like to have your items delivered (every 2 weeks or up to every 6 months).
- Subscribe & Save to 1-4 items? You'll be rewarded with a 5% savings!
- Subscribe & Save to at least 5 items? You'll get a 15% savings off all of those items!
That really adds up when you're already buying at a discount…
Is there a fee for Amazon Subscribe & Save?
No! Amazon Subscribe & Save is completely FREE for Prime members and really only saves you money! You'll get notifications as well when your items are about to ship for the next month, so if you don't need them (or no longer want to subscribe to those items), you can easily cancel.
How do I cancel Amazon Subscribe & Save?
Amazon makes it SO simple to cancel should you want to do so. Simply click on the item that you no longer want to subscribe to, and then click “cancel”. It's that simple! They won't pester you – you don't to call anyone – just click that you no longer want the item and you're done.
If you're not planning to continue getting your item shipped to you on a schedule, an easy way to remember to cancel this service is to do so immediately as the item is delivered to you. You can do that in the app or online.
Are there Subscribe & Save Coupons Available?
A lot of times there will be Amazon Subscribe & Save coupons available in addition to the normal 5% or 15% savings you receive. This makes for even better deals – sometimes it is a percentage off and sometimes it is a dollar amount.
Go ahead and get started with Amazon Subscribe & Save right over HERE.
What Can You Buy with Subscribe & Save?
Here are the top 10 things I currently have on Subscribe & Save that help keep my house stocked and everybody happy:
- Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper 24 Mega Pack
- Greenies Dog Treats 36ct (My dog Summit can't go without these!)
- Nespresso Coffee Capsules in Medium Roast
- Tide 3pk Refills (I like that these save on plastic and they're CHEAP!)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss (I love Snow Pink but just got this 5-pack to try a few new colors!)
- Finish Powerball Dishwasher Detergent
- Viva Paper Towels
- Glad ForceFlex Trash Bags
- and last but not least…. York Peppermint Patties (Eeeek! Don't judge me please y'all – it only comes every few months!)
At any time I can stop a subscription or change it from “every 2 months” to “every 6 months” ….or just skip a month.
Do you use the Amazon Subscribe & Save program? What items do you love to buy monthly??
Looking for more tips on saving at Amazon? Here you go:
- 16 Items You Should Be Buying on Amazon
- How to Turn Amazon Into Your Online Garage Sale
- 25 Best Amazon Free Movies for Kids
- Should You Pay For Amazon Prime?
- 14 Things You Need to Know About Shopping Amazon
- 7 Ways to Get Free Shipping From Amazon
- 6 Ways to Make Money From Amazon
- 22 Items You Should Buy On Amazon (and 13 Things You Shouldn't!)
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.