Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
My kids are so happy today. 🙂
Of all the recipes I've made in Crocktober in the last three years, this one is always by far their favorite, every single time.
In fact, they love it so much that my daughter texted this morning to see if she could invite a friend over for dinner in between cross country practice, soccer, and Young Life.
It's super simple, tastes amazing and is plain ole' comfort food on a chilly dreary day.
Home doesn't often feel much better than that.
I was going to also make the monkey bread dessert from Crock-tober, but my sweet friend Cheree mentioned that we might feel like Pillsbury Dough Boys 🙂 if I made both in one day, so I'm reserving it for late this week. (I think I'll make it either tomorrow or Thursday ~ we'll see how adventurous I feel on either day)!
Click HERE to see video if it's not working for you.
If you haven't gotten your copy of Crocktober yet, head on over HERE so I can send the free printable cookbook right out to you. (I promise, you'll love this one and it's not too late to join us!)
And, if you'd like to order a REAL printed copy to have at home (we just got the bound version which is my favorite!) start right over HERE.
You can watch as I made this today on Facebook Live too as well where you can check out reader's comments (I love hearing from you there!), and let me know what you're having for dinner tonight!
- M – Chicken & Dumplings
- T – Taco Meat (we'll make taco salads) + Monkey Bread
- W – Chicken Alfredo
- T – Cheeseburger Soup
- F – Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Monday – Slow Cooker Pot Roast + Apple Crisp
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Spaghetti with Meatballs
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Friday – Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
Crocktober Week 1 (10/1/18):
- Monday – Italian Beef Sliders + Chocolate Lava Cake
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Rigatoni
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- Friday – Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
More Crock-Pot Recipes
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.