Note: did you love the t-shirt I wore in today's Crocktober video? Use the code PPP30 to snag yours for 30% off today at checkout + get 30% off EVERYthing in the Peach Marketplace store. For sizing, I'm wearing a medium and absolutely love mine.
Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo: Crocktober Day 13
This is one of the easiest recipes you will ever dump in your crock.
It takes about 5 seconds to dump it all in, turn on Mrs. Potts, and let her get to work.
And it tastes soooo good.
The only downside is that it calls for a few packaged processed ingredients (cream of chicken soup and Italian dressing), so I fixed that by just mixing those up using the recipes in the Crocktober Cookbook.
It doesn't get any better than that.
And, my family absolutely loves this one, which is a huge win at our house too.
If you haven't gotten your copy of Crocktober yet, head on over HERE so I can send the free printable cookbook right out to you. (I promise, you'll love this one and it's not too late to join us! Plus, you'll get all the homemade mix recipes included too!)
And, if you'd like to order a REAL printed copy to have at home (we just got the bound version which is my favorite!) start right over HERE.
And by the way. This was last night's Slow Cooker Monkey Bread (you can find it on page 17 of the volume 2 portion of the Crocktober cookbook.) Soooo so so very yummy!)
- Monday – Slow Cooker Pot Roast + Apple Crisp
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Spaghetti with Meatballs
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Friday – Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
Crocktober Week 1 (10/1/18):
- Monday – Italian Beef Sliders + Chocolate Lava Cake
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Rigatoni
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- Friday – Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
More Crock-Pot Recipes
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.