It's Crocktober! Wish you could be sitting down to more yummy meals with the family, but always out of time or new ideas? October is your chance to turn it all around!
Crocktober Challenge | 20 Slow Cooker Recipes in 20 Days
I am sooooooooo excited about this!!! Crocktober 2021 is here and I am loving it so far!🍁🍂I just love how easy it feels to get dinner done every day. (Seriously, I started Crocktober here on PPP years ago, but every year it's like coming home to a happy home favorite.)
So far we're in week one and I've made the Slow Cooker Lasagna and Slow Cooker Chicken Minestrone soup, and they are so good. I love that my dinner is prepped early in the morning and I can settle into work and taking care of my home and family the rest of the day.
I love that.
Are you joining me? It's not too late!
Here's what you'll need:
- SLOW COOKER BOX ONLY (order TODAY so it gets to you right away!)
- OR (BEST VALUE!) try out our MENU PLANNING BUNDLE and get NINE MONTHS of menu plans done for you ~ you can even send a box to a friend so that you can crock TOGETHER with us all month long. I know you will love these!
From now through October 29th, I'm challenging you to join me and make dinner in Mrs. Potts (aka your crockpot or slow cooker) every single day Monday-Friday for 4 straight weeks – making slow cooker meals each day. (I can't wait for the chicken minestrone soup and slow cooker lasagna – two of my favorites!)
Print your Crocktober Calendar HERE
We'll be using all recipes from the Slow Cooker Meal Plan – Snag yours here! (Don't worry – if your recipe box doesn't arrive by the start of the challenge you can always use the Free Digital copy that's included) 🙂
Note: the challenge is for four-weeks, but the menu plan actually includes a whopping 12-weeks of slow cooker meals & desserts!
I'll be going live on the main Passionate Penny Pincher Facebook Page each morning making dinner with you between 8 and 9:30 AM Eastern Time each day. (I'm shooting for 9AM Eastern time most days, but have to be a little flexible because of my family's schedule!)
Remember you can always watch the replays on Facebook later in the day as well if you miss me in the morning, and we'll also post all of the Crocktober videos updated right over HERE on Youtube too.
Here's what's on the menu plan for our Crocktober Challenge (we'll be following along with weeks 9-12 from the Slow Cooker Meal Plan HERE)
WEEK ONE – STARTING 10/4/21
- Monday – Slow Cooker Lasagna (watch on Facebook Live)
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Minestrone Soup (watch on Facebook Live)
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Beef (watch on Facebook Live)
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Pork Cacciatore (watch on Facebook Live)
- Friday – Slow Cooker Chicken Philly Cheesesteak (watch on Facebook Live)
WEEK TWO – STARTING 10/11/21
- Monday – Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings (watch on Facebook Live)
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Steak Sandwiches (watch on Facebook Live)
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Potato Soup (watch on Facebook Live)
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken (watch on Facebook Live)
- Friday – Slow Cooker London Broil
WEEK THREE – STARTING 10/18/21
- Monday – Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas (watch on Facebook Live)
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken (watch on Facebook Live)
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Barbecue Stuffed Potatoes (watch on Facebook Live)
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef (watch on Facebook Live)
- Friday – Slow Cooker Chicken & Sausage Stew (watch on Facebook Live)
WEEK FOUR – STARTING 10/25/21
- Monday – Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker BEST EVER Pot Roast
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops & Potatoes
- Friday – Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew
- Dessert – Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue
I can't wait to spend this month with you ~ we're going to have a fantastic time feeding our family well all month long! Go HERE to snag your menu plans, and leave a comment if you have any questions at all. I'm cheering for you!
Need a new slow cooker?
If you plan on making oodles of Crockpot Recipes with me – or just on your own time! – you might be looking to start with a new slow cooker.
If you're looking for a new Mrs. Potts (like I was this week) here are a few of my favorites . . .
This All-Clad 7-Qt Slow Cooker is my favorite – it was a gift from my whole team last year and I love it even though it's SO much more than I would normally spend!
I can't wait to spend this month with you ~ we're going to have a fantastic time feeding our family well all month long!
SIDES MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.