Wish you could be sitting down to more yummy meals with the family, but always out of time or new ideas? October is your chance to turn it all around!
Crocktober Challenge | 20 Slow Cooker Recipes in 20 Days
I am sooooooooo excited about this!!! Crock-tober 2021 is just two weeks away, but the weather is finally cooperating with fall and I am soooo ready to get started!🍁🍂I just love how easy it feels to get dinner done every day. (Seriously, I started Crocktober here on PPP years ago, but every year it's like coming home to a happy home favorite.)
(Can you tell I'm just a wee bit excited?)
Do you have your supplies ready? Here's what you'll need:
- SLOW COOKER BOX ONLY (order TODAY so it gets to you in time!)
- OR (BEST VALUE!) try out our MENU PLANNING BUNDLE and get NINE MONTHS of menu plans done for you ~ you can even send a box to a friend so that you can crock TOGETHER with us all month long. I know you will love these!
Starting Oct. 4th, I'm challenging you to join me and make dinner in Mrs. Potts (aka your crockpot or slow cooker) every single day Monday-Friday for 4 straight weeks – making slow cooker meals each day. (I can't wait for the chicken minestrone soup and slow cooker lasagna – two of my favorites!)
We'll be using all recipes from the Slow Cooker Meal Plan – Snag yours here! (Don't worry – if your recipe box doesn't arrive by the start of the challenge you can always use the Free Digital copy that's included) 🙂
Note: the challenge is for four-weeks, but the menu plan actually includes a whopping 12-weeks of slow cooker meals & desserts!
I'll be going live on the main Passionate Penny Pincher Facebook Page each morning making dinner with you between 8 and 9:30 AM Eastern Time each day. (I'm shooting for 9AM Eastern time most days, but have to be a little flexible because of my family's schedule!)
Remember you can always watch the replays on Facebook later in the day as well if you miss me in the morning, and we'll also post all of the Crocktober videos updated right over HERE on Youtube too.
Here's what's on the menu plan for our Crocktober Challenge (we'll be following along with weeks 9-12 from the Slow Cooker Meal Plan HERE)
WEEK ONE – STARTING 10/4/21
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Chicken Minestrone Soup
- Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Beef
- Slow Cooker Pork Cacciatore
- Slow Cooker Chicken Philly Cheesesteak
WEEK TWO – STARTING 10/11/21
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Steak Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken
- Slow Cooker London Broil
WEEK THREE – STARTING 10/18/21
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Stuffed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Sausage Stew
WEEK FOUR – STARTING 10/25/21
- Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops & Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew
I can't wait to spend this month with you ~ we're going to have a fantastic time feeding our family well all month long! Go HERE to snag your menu plans, and leave a comment if you have any questions at all. I'm cheering for you!
Need a new slow cooker?
If you plan on making oodles of Crockpot Recipes with me – or just on your own time! – you might be looking to start with a new slow cooker.
If you're looking for a new Mrs. Potts (like I was this week) here are a few of my favorites . . .
This All-Clad 7-Qt Slow Cooker is my favorite – it was a gift from my whole team last year and I love it even though it's SO much more than I would normally spend!
I can't wait to spend this month with you ~ we're going to have a fantastic time feeding our family well all month long!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.