FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
These Slow Cooker ranch pork chops are the easiest and yummiest I've ever made in my crockpot!
Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
Oh my goodness, dinner was so yummy tonight!
I bought pork chops yesterday to re-make this recipe (and take a better picture!), however it turns out I've got three kids going three different directions tonight, so we'll be having leftovers on our way out the door. I'll update the picture when we actually do have a night home to make this one, but oh-my-goodness I promise this one's delicious and you'll love it!
Menu Planning Note: You can also find this recipe in our Slow Cooker Menu Planning Made Easy Set!
I've tried several recipes for pork chops in the crockpot, and not really been all that impressed. (A crockpot is a wonderful thing, but a bad recipe in the crockpot always seems to turn out just horrible!) So, I was a little skeptical about this recipe, but it turned out perfectly! (In fact, my son called it a “five star meal” . . . yayyy!) I literally popped my pork chops in the microwave for a minute to defrost, threw them in Mrs. Potts with the rest of the ingredients while they were still half frozen (really!), and sure enough they were just delicious five hours later. Woot!
Here's how to make this easy slow cooker meal:
Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops 1/2 inch thick
- 1 packet dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning
- 10 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 4 lbs. potatoes peeled
- 5 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 6 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 1/2 cup warm milk skim is fine
- 1 tbsp. salt optional to taste
- 1 tsp. fresh cracked pepper optional
- (for the pork chops)
- Place pork chops, ranch seasoning & soup in slow cooker and heat on high four hours or low six hours. (Ours cooked on high for four hours, and were even a little frozen when they went in.)
- (for the potatoes)
- Roast garlic. To roast the garlic, cover the entire garlic bulb including skin in aluminum foil and bake at 350 for one hour. Then let cool, remove from skins and mix into a paste to add to your potatoes.
- While garlic is cooling, cook peeled potatoes in large pot of water for about 15-18 minutes, until ready to mash. Mash potatoes, then add garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly add in milk until the potatoes are the consistency that you’d like them (mine only needed about 1 cup of the milk.)
- Add potatoes to plate, then cover with pork chops from slow cooker and use the sauce for your gravy. . . yummmm!
Click HERE to see video if it's not working for you.
These Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops are one of our all time favorites, and I just love how simple they are to make.
My favorite part though?
You can make these really simply using store bought cream of chicken soup and ranch dressing, or make homemade cream of chicken soup and homemade ranch dressing mix at home (the recipes for the homemade mixes are in our free Crocktober Cookbook), and make this one a wee bit healthier right at home.
I love that.
You can watch as I made this today on Facebook Live too as well where you can check out reader's comments (I love hearing from you there!), and let me know what you're having for dinner tonight!
Looking for more yummy meals? This recipe is from week two of our slow cooker menu plans, including this meal + 59 other AMAZING recipes (and 12 desserts too)! You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other families encouraging one another to make dinner each night together too.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet (and, the only menu plan that ship all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you ~ no downloading or hunting down recipes on your phone at dinnertime ever again!) Go HERE to learn more. I know you're going to love these!
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.