Slow Cooker Spaghetti with Meatballs
Crocktober Day 7: it can't get any easier than this!
This recipe is so simple you could make it in just a few minutes at dinnertime at night, but by making it ahead of time in the morning, you kind of trick your brain into forcing to eat at home.
If dinner's not done at our house by 10AM, my day often goes downhill (eek!) and I come up waith every excuse on the planet not to make a real meal at home.
So getting cooking done early in the day ensures that I've got no good excuse not to pull together a meal, and our family eats better for it.
Click HERE to see video if it's not working for you.
That's why Crock-tober is just about y favorite month of the year. 🙂
If you haven't gotten your copy of Crocktober yet, head on over HERE so I can send the free printable cookbook right out to you. (I promise, you'll love this one and it's not too late to join us!)
And, if you'd like to order a REAL printed copy to have at home (we just got the bound version which is my favorite!) start right over HERE.
You can watch as I made this today on Facebook Live too as well where you can check out reader's comments (I love hearing from you there!), and let me know what you're having for dinner tonight!
- Monday – Slow Cooker Pot Roast + Apple Crisp
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Spaghetti with Meatballs
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Friday – Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
Crocktober Week 1 (10/1/18):
- Monday – Italian Beef Sliders + Chocolate Lava Cake
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Rigatoni
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- Friday – Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
More Crock-Pot Recipes
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.