Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
Soooo . . . this is one of my hubby's favorite meals . . .
but one I would never (normally!) make.
(I'm a grilled chicken salad girl every day and would pick that wayyyy over Salisbury Steak.) 🙂
However, after last night's Buffalo Chicken disaster (um, yikes), I clearly owe him.
(And, even as a grilled-chicken-salad-girl I've gotta say, this one tastes pretty amazing once it's made . . . . )
It's easy, simple, old-fashioned comfort food and it makes him happy (which is worth it on a football Friday night before heading out to the game.) 🙂
I also did a little Dollar Tree DIY crafting while on FB live this morning ~ I'll update with all the how-to information next week but here's a peek.
Click HERE to see video if it's not working for you.
So, one more week of Crocktober is done ~ just two weeks left to go (totally worth it!)
If you haven't gotten your copy of Crocktober yet, head on over HERE so I can send the free printable cookbook right out to you. (I promise, you'll love this one and it's not too late to join us!)
And, if you'd like to order a REAL printed copy to have at home (we just got the bound version which is my favorite!) start right over HERE.
You can watch as I made this today on Facebook Live too as well where you can check out reader's comments (I love hearing from you there!), and let me know what you're having for dinner tonight!
- M – Chicken & Dumplings + Monkey Bread
- T – Taco Meat (we'll make taco salads)
- W – Chicken Alfredo
- T – Cheeseburger Soup
- F – Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Monday – Slow Cooker Pot Roast + Apple Crisp
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Spaghetti with Meatballs
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Friday – Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
Crocktober Week 1 (10/1/18):
- Monday – Italian Beef Sliders + Chocolate Lava Cake
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Rigatoni
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- Friday – Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
More Crock-Pot Recipes
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.