Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
Crocktober Day 8 is done ~ whew! I absolutely love getting dinner done in under a minute, and it doesn't get any easier than that.
The best part about this recipe is that you can either make it using pre-mixed taco seasoning and salsa at the store, or make your own at home.
(Did I mention the cookbook was FREE for you to print? I'd sure love to send it right out to you!)
Click HERE to see video if it's not working for you.
This one is soooo simple and just so easy to make getting dinner done.
If you haven't gotten your copy of Crocktober yet, head on over HERE so I can send the free printable cookbook right out to you. (I promise, you'll love this one and it's not too late to join us!)
And, if you'd like to order a REAL printed copy to have at home (we just got the bound version which is my favorite!) start right over HERE.
You can watch as I made this today on Facebook Live too as well where you can check out reader's comments (I love hearing from you there!), and let me know what you're having for dinner tonight!
- Monday – Slow Cooker Pot Roast + Apple Crisp
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Spaghetti with Meatballs
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Friday – Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
Crocktober Week 1 (10/1/18):
- Monday – Italian Beef Sliders + Chocolate Lava Cake
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Rigatoni
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- Friday – Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
More Crock-Pot Recipes
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.