Did you know how to print coupons from your phone?
Maybe you didn't even know that was possible (you're not alone ~ promise!) but here's your chance to learn! I love that this means you can get an extra set of coupons, in addition to the set you can print from your desktop or laptop.
Whether you're tech savvy or just stumbling along in the dark, it's pretty easy to do. Let's take a step by step look at how to print coupons from your phone.
Start by making sure your phone can communicate with your printer.
1. On your phone or tablet, navigate to Wi-Fi settings and choose your wireless printer as your network. Only some printers support mobile coupon printing – so you'll want to check that list first.
(Scroll down to the bottom of this post for the list)
And, if you have mom-brain like me, you might need to make sure you've turned your printer on and all that. Otherwise you won't get very far. 🙂
All done with that? Let's start!
2. On your phone's browser, head over to the PPP printable coupon page (look for the words “printable coupons” across the top) and click on the coupons you want to “clip”. to “clip” it. A new tab will open showing only your clipped coupons.
3. At the top right corner of the screen, find the blue Print Coupons button and tap it to begin the printing process.
4. A pop-up should appear asking if you are connected to a wireless printer yet – choose YES.
5. Enter your mobile phone # (including area code) to verify your device. You'll receive a text message right afterwards with a verification code.
6. Copy the code (or jot it down), click the link in the text, and paste the code into the space provided.
7. Click Verify and Print.
You're now verified and won't ever have to go through all that nonsense again.
8. Next you'll be taken to a screen entitled Printer Options. Select your printer and click PRINT.
What do you think? Not as daunting as it seemed, right? (I hope!)
List of Compatible Printers for Coupons.com Mobile Printing that have decent reviews:
Hewlett Packard (HP):
- Officejet 4630 series
- Officejet Pro 8600 series
- Deskjet 3520 Wireless Color Photo
- LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Color
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Hi there from Louisiana!
Silly question from not tech savvy senior…
Is there a way to use these coupons if you have no access to a printer???
Ding dong needs advice!
Hi Caroline! You may be able to print them from the computer at your local library, or if you know someone with a printer, you could maybe ask if they could print the ones you need! 🙂 Hope that helps, and happy saving!
LAVADA SMITH says
Hello, can you use the USB cord from phone to computer if there isn’t a wireless connection?
Hmm, I think it may only work connecting through WiFi Lavada, but you can totally give it a try! 🙂 Hoping it works for you!
Maybe I’m just a ditz but I can’t figure this out. My printer is on the list and i print other things from my phone often.
When I connect my wifi to the printer, I can’t navigate the site because there’s no internet.
Does your printer connect to your home network wirelessly? If so, you should be able to.
So, since I have a Deskjet 3630, I can’t print out coupons?