FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
If you enjoy this recipe, I'd sure love for you to “like” it on Facebook or “pin” it on Pinterest ~ just click the buttons above. Thanks so much for supporting PPP!
My friend Nikki shared this yummy Fall Popcorn Ring recipe last year using seasonal colored M&Ms for each holiday, and it's one of my favorite snacks to share during the holidays! And since Publix has the Kraft Caramels on sale Buy One Get One Free in the new ad starting tomorrow, I figured it was time to share this one again. Thanks so much for sending over the recipe Nikki . . . it's one of our favorites and I'm hoping to make it again over the weekend! 🙂
Fall Popcorn Ring
- 10-12 cups popped popcorn 2 standard bags plain white microwave popcorn works--remove old maids
- 1/2 stick butter
- 20 pieces caramel Kraft Traditional Caramels BOGO $2.70
- 1 bag 16 oz mini marshmallows
- 1 cup M&Ms
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts optional
- Unwrap caramels and soften in the microwave (about 45-60 seconds).
- Add butter and marshmallows, and melt together (30 seconds at a time, 3-4 times), mix well.
- Pour over the popcorn and mix.
- Add M&Ms and peanuts.
- Add to an angel food cake pan (lightly coated with butter if it's not a non-stick span), then press firmly.
- Let sit for 30-60 minutes. Remove from cake pan and top with a few more M&Ms to make it look fluffed up for fall. 🙂
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.