Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
4th of July Cheesecake Dessert
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping (divided)
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 5.1 oz package instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups strawberries halved
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Mix melted margarine, sugar and graham crackers
- Press into 9×13 pan
- Mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add in half of whipped topping, then spread over crust
- In separate bowl, mix milk and pudding mix for two minutes with whisk
- Let pudding set for 2 minutes until set
- Spread over cream cheese layer
- Cover with extra whipped topping
- Decorate with strawberries and blueberries to look like a flag
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, serve cold
Looking for more 4th of July dessert ideas? Here are a few of my favorites!
Ribbon Jello (so you're warned: this one is so pretty, but not as easy as the rest!) 🙂
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.