You've got to try these 4th of July dessert recipes. They're SO good. Everyone will want to come to your house for the 4th this year!
4th of July Dessert Recipes
Looking for something yummy to make to celebrate the 4th of July? These recipes are perfect if you're hosting a get-together or if you just want to have a fun holiday weekend at home with the family.
Most of these recipes only take a few ingredients that you likely have on hand. The addition of blueberries and strawberries keep these fresh for the Summer and also economical since berries are in season.
Our Favorite 4th of July Dessert Recipes:
(Just so you're warned: this one is absolutely DARLING, but not as easy as the rest!)
If you missed my previous live on Facebook, you can watch it here.
This 4th of July Cheesecake dessert is probably one of our MOST requested desserts – the berries make it look so patriotic and it's SO good too! It's a really delicious 4th of July dessert recipe that is fresh and fun all Summer long.
4th of July Cheesecake Dessert
- 1/2 Cup Butter or Margarine
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/4 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Package Cream Cheese softened
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 8 oz Frozen Whipped Topping Divided
- 1 1/2 Cups Cold Milk
- 5.1 oz Instant Vanilla Pudding Package
- 3 Cups Strawberries Halved
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- Mix melted margarine, sugar and graham crackers
- Press into 9x13 pan
- Mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar
- Add in half of whipped topping, then spread over crust
- In separate bowl, mix milk and pudding mix for two minutes with whisk
- Let pudding set for 2 minutes until set
- Spread over cream cheese layer
- Cover with extra whipped topping
- Decorate with strawberries and blueberries to look like a flag
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, serve cold
Go here for even more family friendly recipes!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.