This blueberry cobbler dump cake is an easy summer recipe that your whole family will love!
Blueberry Cobbler Dump Cake
I've been making this Blueberry Cobbler Dump Cake in the summertime for years, and every time I see blueberries go on sale I can't wait to whip it up!
It's super simple to make, takes about 3 minutes to dump together, then bake for 45 minutes and serve up with cool whip or your favorite vanilla ice cream. Super simple and easy to make ~ and always a winner at our house!
Here's all you need to get started . . .
Fill the bottom of your 9×13 baking dish with blueberries.
Layer on the crushed pineapple.
Sprinkle cake mix over top of blueberries & pineapples.
Drizzle melted butter over cake mix.
Bake for 45 minutes, serve warm and enjoy!
How to Make Blueberry Cobbler Dump Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 sticks of melted butter or margarine
- 1 15 oz. can crushed pineapple
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Put blueberries and pineapple in 9×13 baking dish or casserole.
- Shake cake mix over top, then drizzle with melted butter or margarine. (My youngest has been making this one for years ~ when she was little I just put it all out for her to dump!)
- You won't need to mix the cake mix with anything, just drizzle well with margarine (I know that's hard to imagine, but it really does work!)
- Cook for 45 minutes or until brown on the top. Enjoy!
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.