FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
Jen was sweet enough to email me this yesterday when I was looking for a yummy recipe, and it worked out perfectly because I had everything except the cherry pie filling right at home. She found it over at Southern Plate, and you really should head over there for fabulous step by step directions, but here's what you'll need:
Cherry Cheese Cobbler
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 21 oz. can cherry pie filling (could also try a different filling – next time I'd like to try apple filling!)
- 1 1/2 bricks cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar (for filling)
- 1/4 cup sugar (for topping)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 stick melted butter or margarine
- Heat over to 350 and grease 8×8 pan. Seperate crescent rolls into two squares (four crescents each). Beat softened cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar. Add vanilla and mix in. Set aside.
- Layer one “square” on bottom of pan. Press out to remove seams and completely cover pan. Add cream cheese filling, then top with cherry pie filling.
- Layer remaining crescent rolls (again try to press out seams as well as you can, but mine were still there!) Top with butter or margarine, and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Bake in 350 oven for 35 to 45 minutes (mine took 38 minutes!)
- Serve warm (my favorite) or cold (my hubby's favorite!)
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.