Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
4th of July Berry Trifle Recipe
Guess what I had for breakfast this morning? 😉
Yup, you guessed it. This is one of those recipes that I wait around all year long to make (for whatever reason?), but it's just the perfect treat for the 4th. It's easy to make ahead of time, light and fluffy, and absolutely delicious.
Perfect, right? Here's how to whip it up in your kitchen too, plus all the best prices on everything you need so you can pinch those pennies too. 😉
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- large package vanilla pudding instant
- 2 cups milk
- 12 oz cool whip
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 qt strawberries
- Mix first 5 ingredients together using mixer.
- Cut angel food cake into cubes.
- Slice strawberries.
- Layer cake, then cream filling, then strawberries & blueberries. Sprinkle a little sugar over berries.
- Top with remaining strawberries and berries.
- Refrigerate for an hour prior to serving. Enjoy!
If you have leftover blueberries and need another yummy dessert to go with your berry trifle – check out this Blueberry Cobbler Dump Cake!
If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.