Note: Right now you can get $10 just for signing up + $2 when you submit any 3 rebates. Easy way to get started and save big this year!
Looking for some ways to earn some serious cash by Christmas? This is for you! If you haven't checked out Ibotta – it's a little app with huge potential to help you set up a holiday nest egg.
Never heard of Ibotta? (Or maybe you have – but have forgotten to use it occasionally?)
Ibotta is an easy way to earn real money for buying your favorite products at your favorite stores.
I downloaded Ibotta several years ago, and use it almost every week. (It really comes in handy those weeks when you can't quite get around to printing or clipping paper coupons, and I love that you can stack your savings with a paper coupon to double up on your savings!
That's crazy right???
Here are 5 ways you can use Ibotta to help you earn up to $100 (or more?) by Christmas:
1 . Use Ibotta at your favorite stores and get $10 just for joining.
Here are just some of the places you can use Ibotta….
- CVS, Walgreens and Rite-Aid
- Fresh Market
- and more! (+ new stores are being added all the time)
2 . Use Ibotta at restaurants.
Ibotta rebates are available at several restaurants, including Papa John's, Einstein Bagels, Outback Steakhouse, Red Robin and lots more. Just add the rebate to your Ibotta account before you eat, and get up to $5 in cash back on your next meal.
3. Use Ibotta at retail stores (and don't forget the craft stores!)
Ibotta is just opening up a few retail rebates, including Ulta, American Eagle, Kohl's, and more. Save up to $5 off at your favorite stores, just for snapping a picture of your receipt.
Did you know that you can get $5 cash back in your Ibotta account when you spend $30 at Joann's fabrics? (Who knew?!) Be sure to check the rebates offered at specialty stores (think Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, JoAnn's, etc) to save even more at stores you probably already shop.
4. Even use Ibotta at your local gas station.
Did you know Ibotta is accepted at some gas stations? A few of the stations included are Shell, Pilot, Marathon and Chevron + several more. These typically offer rebates that are similar to the grocery rebates they offer, but if you're on a road trip and purchase something in the gas station (think a 20 oz. diet coke or bag of snacks), you may find a rebate to match what you purchase.
5. Invite your friends.
Every time you invite a friend to join Ibotta and they make their first purchase, you get $10 in your account. And, they get $10 just for joining! Once you've signed up and started earning, invite a friend or two and help each other save.
You can even start earning via Ibotta “teams” and the more rebates each team member submits the more everyone earns.
Curious about the nitty gritty details on Ibotta? Here's how to get started:
- Download the FREE Ibotta App to your mobile device.
- Before shopping, choose your offers. The more you choose, the more cash back you’ll earn.
- Go Shopping. Buy your chosen products at any of the major retailers that Ibotta supports.
- Take a photo of your receipt. We’ll verify your purchases and credit your account right away.
- Get your cash. Yes, real money, loaded onto your PayPal account in the form of a gift cards from Amazon, Walmart, Target & more.
- In just a few easy steps you'll make a little moo-lah when you purchase things you would normally purchase each day.
Earnings can be transferred securely to your PayPal account, so you can be setting aside a Christmas nest egg! You can also use your earnings towards gift cards at Amazon, Walmart, Target, Applebees, Old Navy, Sam's Club and more. Love that!
Do you use Ibotta? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this one – leave a comment to share!
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.