Slow Cooker Meatloaf
Looking for more slow cooker recipes? Here you go!
EEK! Amazon just dropped the price to it's lowest price on our brand-spankin' new Crocktober Cookbook ~ go HERE to snag yours.
I cooked an awful lot last week.
I made meatloaf on Friday . . .
Bagged up slow cooker enchiladas for a freezer meal on Thursday . . .
And, as luck would have it (my luck any way!), I had a conference scheduled right smack-dab-in-the-middle-of-Crock-tober, so I'm in Dallas taking a bit of a Crock-pot-break for a few days this week.
And not gonna lie. I'm just a wee bit tickled about that one. 🙂
My family may eat a few meatloaf leftovers,
And can pop these enchiladas in Mrs. Potts all by themselves. 🙂
I'll be back to Crock-tober'ing next Monday (October 30th) for our last five days, but in the mean time I'm enjoying a few days off.
I was able to sightsee with my hubby here in Dallas for 48 hours before he headed back home to manage our bunch, and goodness, am just so thankful for this incredibly fun little life we get to live each day. 🙂
We've seen the Texas State Fair, visited the Pumpkin Walk at the Dallas Arborteum, eaten some amazing food, and walked over 60,000 steps since Saturday AM. Not too shabby!
If you struggle with getting dinner done, this may be the perfect day to start up Crock-tober and get ahead of me.
If you haven't gotten it already, download your free Crock-tober Cookbook, print it out, and get your groceries (I use Kroger Clicklist to order my groceries – it's a grocery game changer!)
Here's where we'll start NEXT Monday, October 30th:
- Monday – Slow Cooker Chicken & Sausage Stew
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Pesto & Ranch Chicken
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Roast
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Pork Cacciatore
- Friday – Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
Here's how our schedule *should* look each day: 🙂
- 9 AM Eastern Time Facebook Live Video showing how to make the recipe each morning (during the video you can tap the ‘follow' button and you'll get updates each time PPP goes live)
- 1:30 PM Eastern Time – Blog post here on PPP with a replay of the video as well as links to recipes
- 6 PM Eastern Time (POSSIBLY! depends on family schedule) quick updated pick over on FB with how the recipe went
- 7:30 PM Eastern Time – Daily email goes out to email subscribers with all the info as well as today's top deals
And just in case you're interested, THE REAL COOKBOOK IS HERE TOO. (WOOHOO!) Go HERE if you'd like to order one from Amazon ~ Amazon dropped the price by 10% today, so this is the perfect time to snag yours!
I'm so glad to spend this month with you!
- Crock-tober Day 1 – Slow Cooker Honey Chicken
- Crock-tober Day 2 – Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Crock-tober Day 3 – Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Crock-tober Day 4 – Slow Cooker Beef Tacos
- Crock-tober Day 5 – Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup
- Crock-tober Day 6 – Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin
- Crock-tober Day 7 – Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili
- Crock-tober Day 8 – Slow Cooker Open Faced Sirloin Sandwiches
- Crock-tober Day 9 – Slow Cooker Pasta Fagioli Soup
- Crock-tober Day 10 – Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- Crock-tober Day 11 – Slow Cooker Carmen's Chicken & Gravy
- Crock-tober Day 12 – Slow Cooker Vegetable Tortellini Soup
- Crock-tober Day 13 – Slow Cooker Barbecue Stuffed Potatoes
- Crock-tober Day 14 & 15 – Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas & Slow Cooker Meatloaf
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.