Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
My house smells yummy, our kitchen is clean, the laundry is (almost?) done, and I just love that there's just something amazing about how simply pulling together a menu plan and dinner each night can transform not only home, but also your life.
We've had a crazy week this past week with one very sick kiddo at home (my seventeen year old ran a fever for five days straight ~ bless him!), some family visiting in town, soccer games, cross country meets, football games, and gymnastics practices. Needless to say in the evenings we race from one event to the next, so I love that by planning our meals in advance I've won the we-need-to-eat-dinner-at-home-and-not-at-the-drive-thru war. 🙂
Any mommas with me?
As I've been looking over the menu plan to prepare for the week, I love that these are all simple recipes you can plan ahead of time without too much prep work, and really get dinner done every night of the week.
To make life easier, I “prepped” our kitchen last night by pulling out Mrs. Potts, gathering my spices and seasonings, and double checking the fridge for extra ingredients. It's amazing what five minutes of prep work at night did to make me feel ahead of the game this morning, and I'm adding a salad, broccoli and rice as sides to round out the meal.
HERE'S WHAT I'LL BE COOKING THIS WEEK:
- Monday, October 2nd, Slow Cooker Honey Chicken
- Tuesday, October 3rd, Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Wednesday, October 4th, Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Thursday, October 5th, Slow Cooker Beef Tacos
- Friday, October 6th, Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup
This is how our schedule *should* look each day: 🙂
- 9 AM Eastern Time Facebook Live Video showing how to make the recipe each morning (during the video you can tap the ‘follow' button and you'll get updates each time PPP goes live)
- 1:30 PM Eastern Time – Blog post here on PPP with a replay of the video as well as links to recipes
- 6 PM Eastern Time (POSSIBLY! depends on family schedule) quick updated pick over on FB with how the recipe went
- 7:30 PM Eastern Time – Daily email goes out to email subscribers with all the info as well as today's top deals
And just in case you're interested, THE REAL COOKBOOK IS HERE TOO. (WOOHOO!) Go HERE if you'd like to order one from Amazon and not print from home ~ mine is supposed to arrive today and I can hardly wait!
I can't wait to spend this month with you ~ we're going to have a fantastic time feeding our family well all month long!
- Crock-tober Day 1 – Slow Cooker Honey Chicken
- Crock-tober Day 2 – Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Crock-tober Day 3 – Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Crock-tober Day 4 – Slow Cooker Beef Tacos
- Crock-tober Day 5 – Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.