Looking for more slow cooker recipes? Here you go!
EEK! Amazon just dropped the price to it's lowest price on our brand-spankin' new Crocktober Cookbook ~ go HERE to snag yours!
One more week of Crocktober is in the books ~ success!
After having a puny kiddo home from school yesterday my girl is on the mend (as evidenced in today's video above ~ eek . . .) and we spent the morning together making homemade cinnamon rolls to serve along breakfast casserole & fresh fruit for dinner tonight.
I used my regular almost homemade cinnamon rolls recipe, except instead of using store bought frozen bread dough I made a batch of our favorite bread machine bread dough and used that as the dough. It was so simple to make that I'll probably do that from now on!
The recipe is so simple (just think lasagna layering when planning the egg casserole), and dinner is done.
Last night we had the pasta fagioli soup and it was amazing, served with homemade garlic knots which were pretty perfect too!
If you struggle with getting dinner done, I promise, Crocktober might just change your life.
If you haven't gotten it already, download your free Crock-tober Cookbook, print it out, and get your groceries (I use Kroger Clicklist to order my groceries – it's a grocery game changer!)
Here's what's on the menu for next week:
- Monday – Slow Cooker Carmen's Chicken & Gravy
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Vegetable Tortellini Soup
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Barbecue Stuffed Potatoes
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas
- Friday – Slow Cooker Meatloaf
Here's how our schedule *should* look each day: 🙂
- 9 AM Eastern Time Facebook Live Video showing how to make the recipe each morning (during the video you can tap the ‘follow' button and you'll get updates each time PPP goes live)
- 1:30 PM Eastern Time – Blog post here on PPP with a replay of the video as well as links to recipes
- 6 PM Eastern Time (POSSIBLY! depends on family schedule) quick updated pick over on FB with how the recipe went
- 7:30 PM Eastern Time – Daily email goes out to email subscribers with all the info as well as today's top deals
And just in case you're interested, THE REAL COOKBOOK IS HERE TOO. (WOOHOO!) Go HERE if you'd like to order one from Amazon ~ Amazon dropped the price by 10% today, so this is the perfect time to snag yours!
I can't wait to spend this month with you ~ we're going to have a fantastic time feeding our family well all month long!
- Crock-tober Day 1 – Slow Cooker Honey Chicken
- Crock-tober Day 2 – Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Crock-tober Day 3 – Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Crock-tober Day 4 – Slow Cooker Beef Tacos
- Crock-tober Day 5 – Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup
- Crock-tober Day 6 – Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin
- Crock-tober Day 7 – Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili
- Crock-tober Day 8 – Slow Cooker Open Faced Sirloin Sandwiches
- Crock-tober Day 9 – Slow Cooker Pasta Fagioli Soup
- Crock-tober Day 10 – Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.