Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
EEK! Amazon just dropped the price to it's lowest price on our brand-spankin' new Crocktober Cookbook ~ go HERE to snag yours!
I seriously think Crocktober is the bestest idea ever. 🙂
Dinner is made up in Mrs. Potts (I'm adding garlic mashed potatoes from this recipe along with veggies and a side salad)
And, I had the leftovers from Friday's Chicken Minestrone today for lunch, and OH MY WORD this soup makes me so happy! If you want a hearty-choc-full-of-healthy-happiness meal, this one's for you. 🙂
If you struggle with getting dinner done, I promise, Crocktober might just change your lfie.
If you haven't gotten it already, download your free Crock-tober Cookbook, print it out, and get your groceries (I use Kroger Clicklist to order my groceries – it's a grocery game changer!)
Here's what's on the menu this week:
- Monday – Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Open Faced Sirloin Sandwiches
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Pasta Fagioli Soup
- Friday – Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
Here's how our schedule *should* look each day: 🙂
- 9 AM Eastern Time Facebook Live Video showing how to make the recipe each morning (during the video you can tap the ‘follow' button and you'll get updates each time PPP goes live)
- 1:30 PM Eastern Time – Blog post here on PPP with a replay of the video as well as links to recipes
- 6 PM Eastern Time (POSSIBLY! depends on family schedule) quick updated pick over on FB with how the recipe went
- 7:30 PM Eastern Time – Daily email goes out to email subscribers with all the info as well as today's top deals
And just in case you're interested, THE REAL COOKBOOK IS HERE TOO. (WOOHOO!) Go HERE if you'd like to order one from Amazon ~ Amazon dropped the price by 10% today, so this is the perfect time to snag yours!
I can't wait to spend this month with you ~ we're going to have a fantastic time feeding our family well all month long!
- Crock-tober Day 1 – Slow Cooker Honey Chicken
- Crock-tober Day 2 – Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Crock-tober Day 3 – Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Crock-tober Day 4 – Slow Cooker Beef Tacos
- Crock-tober Day 5 – Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup
- Crock-tober Day 6 – Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin
- Crock-tober Day 7 – Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili
- Crock-tober Day 8 – Slow Cooker Open Faced Sirloin Sandwiches
- Crock-tober Day 9 – Slow Cooker Pasta Fagioli Soup
- Crock-tober Day 10 – Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.