Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
EEK! Amazon just dropped the price to it's lowest price on our brand-spankin' new Crocktober Cookbook ~ go HERE to snag yours!
I just love Mrs. Potts.
and I'm pretty sure Crock-tober is my favorite month of the year. 🙂
Today I tried making Homemade Bread Bowls (I took my regular Homemade Bread Dough recipe (it's in the back of the free Crock-tober printable cookbook), split it in 3 and baked for 25 minutes), and I can't even believe how well it worked.
Note that my dog ate one of the bowls so it's a good thing I made an extra batch.
5 minutes of dumping ingredients, and dinner is done.
If you struggle with getting dinner done, I promise, this will change your life!
This weekend download your free Crock-tober Cookbook, print it out, and get your groceries (I use Kroger Clicklist to order my groceries – it's a grocery game changer!)
Here's what's on the menu next week!
- Monday, October 9th, Crock-tober Day 6 – Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin
- Tuesday, October 10th, Crock-tober Day 7 – Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili
- Wednesday, October 11th, Crock-tober Day 8 – Slow Cooker Open Faced Sirloin Sandwiches
- Thursday, October 12th, Crock-tober Day 9 – Slow Cooker Pasta Fagioli Soup
- Friday, October 13th, Crock-tober Day 10 – Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
Here's how our schedule *should* look each day: 🙂
- 9 AM Eastern Time Facebook Live Video showing how to make the recipe each morning (during the video you can tap the ‘follow' button and you'll get updates each time PPP goes live)
- 1:30 PM Eastern Time – Blog post here on PPP with a replay of the video as well as links to recipes
- 6 PM Eastern Time (POSSIBLY! depends on family schedule) quick updated pick over on FB with how the recipe went
- 7:30 PM Eastern Time – Daily email goes out to email subscribers with all the info as well as today's top deals
And just in case you're interested, THE REAL COOKBOOK IS HERE TOO. (WOOHOO!) Go HERE if you'd like to order one from Amazon ~ Amazon dropped the price by 10% today, so this is the perfect time to snag yours!
I can't wait to spend this month with you ~ we're going to have a fantastic time feeding our family well all month long!
- Crock-tober Day 1 – Slow Cooker Honey Chicken
- Crock-tober Day 2 – Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Crock-tober Day 3 – Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Crock-tober Day 4 – Slow Cooker Beef Tacos
- Crock-tober Day 5 – Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.