Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
EEK! Amazon just dropped the price to it's lowest price on our brand-spankin' new Crocktober Cookbook ~ go HERE to snag yours!
Day 4 of Crock-tober 2017 is in the books! 🙂
This morning before heading to Bible Study I quickly pulled dinner together (seriously, in under two minutes!) and dinner is done for the day.
I love that.
Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos are on the menu tonight. . . just 4 ingredients dumped in Mrs. Potts and dinner is all done.
Last night we had these Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps and oh my word. THEY WERE SO GOOD.
So good in fact, that my hubby took them to work along with some slider rolls, and sent me this fancy pic of his yummy lunch . . .
And while his lunch was truly just lovely, I'm thinking I won. 😉
(On the way home from Bible Study I skipped Starbucks, mixed Kroger sugar-free hot chocolate with instant coffee in my all-time favorite mug, added a wee bit of Reddi-Whip and a sprinkling of Hershey's syrup, and oh my word, had the nicest treat ever. WAY better than Starbucks and so much more penny pinched!)
If you struggle with getting dinner done, would you join me for Crock-tober today?
This is how our schedule *should* look each day: 🙂
- 9 AM Eastern Time Facebook Live Video showing how to make the recipe each morning (during the video you can tap the ‘follow' button and you'll get updates each time PPP goes live)
- 1:30 PM Eastern Time – Blog post here on PPP with a replay of the video as well as links to recipes
- 6 PM Eastern Time (POSSIBLY! depends on family schedule) quick updated pick over on FB with how the recipe went
- 7:30 PM Eastern Time – Daily email goes out to email subscribers with all the info as well as today's top deals
And just in case you're interested, THE REAL COOKBOOK IS HERE TOO. (WOOHOO!) Go HERE if you'd like to order one from Amazon ~ Amazon dropped the price by 10% today, so this is the perfect time to snag yours!
I can't wait to spend this month with you ~ we're going to have a fantastic time feeding our family well all month long!
- Crock-tober Day 1 – Slow Cooker Honey Chicken
- Crock-tober Day 2 – Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Crock-tober Day 3 – Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Crock-tober Day 4 – Slow Cooker Beef Tacos
- Crock-tober Day 5 – Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.