Okie dokie folks, since y'all know I've been working on the 21 Day Fix (and would so love for you to join me ~ learn more HERE!), I decided it would be fun to throw together a roundup of lightened up Super Bowl Sunday Splurges that won't completely bust your diet.
Anyone with me?
Here we go . . .
1. Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken Nachos or Tacos from PPP (add more salsa and less cheddar cheese . . .) 🙂
2. Skinny Kale & Parmesan Dip from Food Faith Fitness
3. Zucchini Crust Vegetarian Pizza from Kalyn's Kitchen
4. Baked Parmesan Zucchini from Damn Delicious
5. Buffalo Chicken Sliders from PPP (make this one even lighter by turning it into a dip served with celery sticks)
6. Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip from Happy Healthy Mama
7. Egg Roll in a Bowl from Frugal Healthy Life
8. 6 Can Chicken Tortilla Soup from PPP
9. Two Ingredient Skinny Vegetable Dip from Wine and Glue
10. Zucchini Nachos from Betsy Life
11. 9 Layer Mexican Dip from Jeanettes Healthy Living
12. Crockpot White Chicken Chili from PPP
And, if you're looking for a few more Super Bowl favorites that aren't quite so healthy, 🙂 here you go . . .
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls (y'all, these are divine.)
- Slow Cooker Nachos
- Sassy Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Slow Cooker Chicken Crack Dip
- Slow Cooker Chicken Rotel Dip
- Slow Cooker French Dip Sliders
- Slow Cooked Pork Spare Ribs
What's on your absolutely-have-to-have-on-Super-Bowl-Sunday list? I'd love to hear ~ leave a comment to share and our family may try it out this week!
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.