Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Bread – SO Delicious and Yummy!
I found this cheddar bacon ranch pull bread recipe over on Pinterest years ago (hmmmm, like YEARS ago) and it's the best appetizer ever! It's so super fantastic we included it in our Game Day section of our Celebration Menu Plan Made Easy Set. If you are having friends over for any of the football championships this weekend, this is a great recipe to whip up. It's always a favorite and you really can't go wrong with cheese and bread together 🙂
🍴TIP: You can find this awesome recipe in our Celebration Menu Planning Made Easy Set!
Either served as an appetizer, side dish or main dish, you'll be sure to wow your bunch with this one!
Cheesy Pull Apart Bread Ingredients:
This recipe gets amazing flavor with just 5 ingredients!
- round sourdough bread loaf
- cheddar cheese
- real bacon bits or cooked bacon
- dry ranch dressing mix
How to make cheesy pull apart bread:
To get started making this pull apart bread, first go ahead and preheat your oven to 350°F. Then carefully slice the sourdough bread in both directions (about 2-inches apart). Use a sharp serrated knife for this part and be careful not to cut through the bottom of the loaf.
Take the cheese slices, and place in between cuts in the bread. Next add the bacon (you'll want to push the bacon down into the cuts of the bread.)
In a small bowl, mix together the ranch dressing mix and butter. Drizzle the butter mixture all over bread.
Wrap all this goodness in some aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
Bake for about 15 minutes.
Unwrap the foil, and continue to bake the pull apart bread another 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Separate the bread pieces to serve and enjoy this delicious cheesy bacon ranch pull apart bread!
Bacon and Ranch Pull Apart Bread
- 1 loaf unsliced round sourdough bread
- 8-12 oz cheddar cheese, cut into thin slices
- 3 oz pkg real bacon bits or ¾ cup chopped, cooked bacon
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Carefully slice sourdough bread in both directions (about 2-inches apart) with a sharp serrated knife, being careful not to cut through the bottom of the loaf.
- Take cheese slices, and place in between cuts in the bread. Then add bacon (you'll want to push the bacon down into the cuts of the bread.)
- Mix together ranch dressing mix and butter. Drizzle butter mixture over bread.
- Wrap in foil and place on a baking sheet; bake 15 minutes.
- Unwrap foil, and continue to bake another 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
If you like the idea of having a whole menu already planned for you for those big celebrations (Mother's Day brunch, Christmas treats, Easter Dinner, and more), you'll want to check out our Celebration Menu Plan. It's full of super delicious recipes that you can use ANY time or on special occasions!
If enjoyed this pull apart bread recipe be sure to check out these other amazing appetizers:
SIDES MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.