Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Folks, this is the best spinach and artichoke dip you will ever eat.
So, if you're planning a summer get together and need an appetizer to share, here's the one for you. Enjoy!
Hot Spinach, Artichoke & Chile Dip
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4.5 oz can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan
- 12 oz jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 oz box frozen spinach chopped, thawed and drained
- Mix together softened cream cheese and mayonnaise in a bowl and stir until mixed together.
- Add in Parmesan cheese, drained artichokes, spinach, and chiles.
- Pour mixture into baking dish
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips – enjoy!
Note – I doubled the recipe and it made a TON – I used an 8×11 Pyrex dish and there was plenty to serve 25 people.
Need a little more menu inspiration? Go HERE.
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.