FREE WORK PLANNER
Are you looking for the BEST home planner out there for running a house, budgeting, and goal setting? Well it's almost here!
2024 Home Planner
The 2024 Home Planner's are LIVE NOW and I truly can't even wait for you to get yours! 🙂 It's even a little bit better than last year, which is just so fun to me!
Here's everything you need to know about the 2024 Home Planner Launch (we're all getting ready over here!)
- 2024 Home Planners will launch SUNDAY September 10th at 7PM Eastern Time
- The lowest price on the Home Planner will be available for 24 hours only, ending at 7PM on Monday, September 11th
- We'll have a few bundles available for you when you shop (keep reading!)
- When you spend $50 or more, you'll get FREE SHIPPING and a FREE GIFT BAG (WOOHOO!)
- Use the code LOVEJOYPEACE at checkout to save 10% off your order of $125 or more at launch!
Note: Gift bags will change out seasonally ~ the only way to get a PPP gift bag is to spend $50 or more (you'll get free shipping too on orders of $50 or more!) so start planning your order so you're ready on the big day!
Here's what you can expect in the 2024 Home Planner when you order:
- Free shipping when you spend $50 or more
- A monthly calendar for your family activities
- A weekly calendar for daily tasks in your home
- Daily checklists each day that help you easily manage your home
- 2 Sheets of Stickers (149 stickers total!)
- Ruler Placeholder
- Interior Pocket
- Seasonal Checklists
- Monthly budget worksheets
- Notes pages
- Monthly Calendar Layout, 2 pages per month
- Digital Files so you can also use your planner on an iPad in Goodnotes
- Access to our private Facebook Group – truly the happiest place on the internet!
And here are the bundle deals available on launch day (I know it's what you've been waiting to hear!)
#1: Save BIG When You Spend $50+ and Receive FREE Shipping, Plus a Free Tote Bag!
- Add Any Home Planner to your cart – $50, regularly $64
- Add Set of 3 Bookmarks $8 or any Sticker Set to your cart – $14, regularly $16
- Pay as little as $64, get a Home Planner, Set of Stickers, Free Tote Bag & Free Shipping!
#2: Choose the Home Planning Kit (automatically chosen for you, to make ordering easy!)
- Get 1 Blue Stripe Home Planner – $50 at launch, regularly $64
- Get 1 3rd Edition Sticker Set – $14, regularly $16
- Get 1 Floral Pocket Calendar – $16, regularly $18
- Get 1 Set of 4 Blank Journals – $10, regularly $25
- Pay $89 + Get A Free Tote Bag & Free Shipping!
#3: Choose the Ultimate Home Planning Kit (automatically chosen for you, to make ordering easy super simple! Limited quantities available.)
- Get 1 Blue Floral Home Planner- $46 at launch, regularly $64
- Get 1 3rd Edition Sticker Set – $12, regularly $16
- Get 1 Blue Polka Dot Pocket Calendar – $14, regularly $18
- Get 1 Set of 4 Blank Journals – $17, regularly $25
- Get 1 Accessories Pack – $38, regularly $50
- Pay $120 + Get A Free Tote Bag & Free Shipping!
When we created the Home Planner in a very different format back than your traditional planner back in 2019, I never dreamed this little planner idea would grow “up” to where it is today. Tens of thousands of women have joined us over the last few years taking care of their homes, families and finances together, which has been been so incredibly humbling, and truly such a sweet gift to me.
This simple planner has been life changing for so very many, and the messages I get from PPP readers regularly on how it's transformed their lives truly has been probably my favorite thing I've done around here at PPP since starting way back in 2009. I've gotten messages from young moms, newlyweds, empty nesters and women who are just moving into their first apartment.
The common thread I've seen is that we're all just looking for a simple system to guide us through basic home-keeping tasks, easily each day. I love seeing messages from women just like you and me, who struggle feeling overwhelmed, maybe a little unfocused, or even struggling with seasons of depression or sometimes debilitating ADHD.
I truly don't even understand it, but this planner just seems to help as an easy guide.
And I just love that it gets to walk beside you each day.
Peek inside the Passionate Penny Pincher 2024 Home Planner…
2024 Home Planner Design
There will be four (beautiful!) covers to choose from this year:
Covers & Coil
- The covers are coated in a durable poly laminate so you can keep it on your kitchen counter and not worry about spills or stains.
- The sturdy gold twin-ring coil binding lets you page through smoothly.
Stickers & Accessories
- Each planner comes with 2 sheets of stickers (149 stickers to be exact!)
- Choose from 3 additional sticker packs if you're like me and love your stickers! 🙂
- A ruler placeholder is also included when you order
- Look for a pocket at the back of the planner to help keep you organized!
The daily checklists are truly the main reason this planner was created. I personally wanted (and needed!) a simple system to help me stay on top of my daily tasks, and this checklist WORKS. If you love the feeling of checking things off your to-do list, you're going to love how this simple system takes away the overwhelm you might feel in your life each day.
Think of it as your friend coming over and cheering you on each day as you care for your home, family and finances ~ you can do this!
These checklists include space for:
- your daily schedule
- morning and evening simple checklists to do each day (think exercise, laundry, planning meals, making beds, etc.)
- weekly “bigger” home tasks (things like vacuuming, dusting, laundry)
- space for menu planning
- place to share one thing you're grateful for each day
- a simple space to jot down your daily spending each day and keep yourself on track
Weekly Home Projects
For bigger chores – your planner has laid out one big home project to tackle per week. They're grouped seasonally so that in June you're organizing pool toys/summer gear and in October you're organizing kids' clothes to change out warm/cold weather items.
Why all these specific checklists?
As you work your way through daily chore lists and bigger weekly projects, you'll find one day you look around and your home is magically CLEAN and ORGANIZED. (Hallelujah!) Company “dropping by unexpectedly” won't cause you to panic. You can find the things you're looking for. You're less stressed about doing tasks last-minute.
And hopefully your home will become more a place of rest and refuge and less a place of mess and chaos.
The interior pocket is for keeping receipts as part of the budgeting part of this planner (If you didn't know already, this planner is going to help you get on track with your finances too!)
Monthly Budget Worksheet
In fact… there's a worksheet for each month so you can plan ahead for expenses and have a bird's eye view of that month's budget.
Another great budget planning tool is the bill payment schedule. The budget worksheet and the bill schedule go hand in hand to keep you on track.
In addition to the detailed weekly checklist layout I mentioned earlier – there's also a monthly calendar layout to get a birds eye view of the month as a whole. (With extra space on the side for notes for goals or reminders.)
Daily Scripture Readings (and reusable verses on Scripture tabs!)
In the top left of each weekday box is a scripture reading – encouraging you to just take a few minutes each day to just settle in and slow down for a minute or two each day. This year we're reading through the New Testament ~ after each month (or at the end of the year), reuse the tabs as artwork to encourage you in your home or office. (Here's a link to the gold frame I love for these!)
It also includes…
A Vacation Checklist
Covering everything from getting time off approved from work to watering your houseplants – this will give you peace of mind and help you come home to a tidy house to boot.
Spring Cleaning Checklists
The Home Planner also includes Spring Cleaning and Yard & Home Maintenance Checklists so that you're able to stay on top of your home. Never question what you need to do in your home again ~ we've done the work for you!
Personal Goals Worksheet
The personal goals page is whatever you want it to be – weight loss, savings, book-reading, daily steps, you name it! Use this page to track your progress on whatever it is you're working on and set yourself up for success.
A Ruler Placeholder
The ruler placeholder is for those who like to write pretty in the boxes and make even straight lines (I know it's a little silly – but when I say I tried to think of everything – I mean I tried to think of EVERYTHING.) 🙂
Bonuses Included with your Planner Purchase:
- Private Facebook Community
Membership to a private Facebook group for all Home Planner users. (The happiest, most helpful group of homemakers on the whole internet!)
- 2024 Home Planner PDF (Sunday Start and Monday Start options)
The layout used in the printed Home Planner with the week starting on Sunday or Monday, your choice
- Digital Planner Download
(Formatted to use in GoodNotes with an iPad.)
- Winter 2023 Home Planner PDF
This contains Sept – Dec 2023 in a PDF format. That way if you buy next year's planner before the new year, you can start using the PDF version for the rest of this year and really get the hang of it!
- Mystery Bonuses
In years past, these have included exclusive PDF downloads only for Home Planner users – I promise you're going to love this year's Mystery Bonus!
2024 Home Planner – AVAILABLE on Launch Day, Sept 10th!
Coordinating Products in the PPP Shop
There are a few other new products available that you might love along with the planner! Take a peek!
Accessories Kit ~ UPDATED THIS YEAR
We finally have an accessory pack of products that coordinate with the Home Planner, and I promise, you will love these! We've ordered a very limited number and they're just beautiful.
Here's what's included in the accessory pack:
- Pack of (3) pop-in dry-erase sheets
- Pack of (3) pop-in folders
- (1) pop-in holder with custom sticky notes
- (1) pop-in pen holder
- Canvas zipper pencil pouch
- Pack of (3) gold ball-point black ink pens
- (3) magnetic bookmarks
- (5) gold binder clips
$39 regular price (watch for sale pricing at launch!)
Set of 3 coordinating bookmarks to help you keep track of each day in the planner
- Pack of (3) pop-in Bookmarks
- Measures 9.5″ long x 2″ wide
- Complimentary designs and color palette to the Home Planner
$12 regular price (watch for sale pricing at launch!)
We've been asked so many times to create a smaller, purse-size version of the planner and this one is perfect!
The Pocket Planner comes in two covers –
The pocket planner can be used in conjunction with the Ultimate Home Planner as an on-the-go option – or all on its own as a much more pared-down planner.
It includes a dry-erase TO-DO list in the front to mark off daily tasks, as well as a DON'T FORGET page to jot notes and reminders.
The pocket planner also utilizes both Daily Layouts and Monthly Layouts – the best of both worlds! You can use the daily layouts to add more details and the monthly layout as more of an overview.
If you're a sticker fanatic (🙋♀️) you'll love the 15-Page PPP Home Planner Sticker Book in our shop! That's a whopping 819 stickers to decorate and customize your planner to your heart's content.
I love the happy Fall and Christmas stickers and the cute ones for Date Night and Family Night – and the pretty inspirational stickers – these stickers are so fun and will make prepping for your home the happiest thing you do each week!
This sticker book includes beautiful floral and inspirational stickers, stickers for bill payment and trash reminders, stickers to celebrate special occasions, and even a page of stickers for you to cover up any tasks in the Home Planner that might not work for you. If you want to make this planner adapt even more to your daily live, this is for you!
Sticker Book Edition 3
Eek! This new sticker book for 2024 just might be my favorite yet! I can't wait for you to see all of the fun stickers on the inside!
As you work your way through the daily scripture readings – you can open these matching Bible journals to the corresponding scripture and journal your thoughts and prayer concerns. Each page comes with helpful prompts to help you reflect on what you've read. They also come with a bookmark to keep track of your place. You can choose from Old Testament or New Testament Journals.
Great little matching journals that are lined and simple but with high-quality paper that won't bleed through using most pens and the cover feels buttery smooth. You'll love these!
PPP Team Member Mary uses these every week to take notes at church (her church hasn't handed out bulletins since the pandemic, so she loves that she has all of her notes in one happy place!) 🙂
I hope you enjoyed the walk-through of the 2024 Ultimate Home Planner! Last year we SOLD OUT and lots of folks had to purchase the PDF-only option and weren't able to get the physical copy. If you're interested in a physical copy, mark your calendar for September 10th at 7PM Eastern Time. I know you'll love this, and can't wait to walk through 2024 with you!