FREE HOME PLANNING
So many folks asked for us to use this coupon one more time that we're leaving it through tonight! Use code WAREHOUSE to save 25% off ANY PRODUCT $40 or more in the PPP Shop THROUGH SUNDAY AT MIDNIGHT ONLY. Once it's gone it's gone!
So I don't forget ~ we JUST made a few of these available on Amazon (use the code LABORDAY22 to get the best deal). We're testing out more people getting our PPP stuff on Amazon, so if you know someone who might be interested, please let them know!
I'm SUPER excited about the menu plan for this week (HELLO Crockpot recipes finally!) I've been using Walmart+ for my grocery delivery for the last month and goodness, I am in love. It's easy, the quality of my groceries (including meat and produce!) have been fantastic, and I'm spending less than $100 each week. I'm obsessed!
In fact, my Walmart groceries for the upcoming week cost me a whopping $85 for delivery + a $10 tip ~ I LOVE that, and love that we'll have lots of yummy meals prepped and planned ahead. Because we eat almost all of our meals at home (we save so much by not eating out!) I feel like $85 is a steal. (I do need to run into Kroger to pick up some apples and strawberries still as we're low on fruit, but I'm pretty sure that's all we need this week!)
But overall we've been using Walmart Great Value brands which is saving us a ton and we've been super pleased with their produce too. I'm impressed!
You can try Walmart+ out for free right now (yay!) ~ learn more HERE.
Curious how I menu plan each week? Try these five simple tips ~ they WORK!
- Monday – Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan, Garlic Green Beans Almondine the slow cooker chicken parmesan is super easy to make ~ dump in the crock and go!
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas these are one of my all time favorite recipes!
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs, Wild Rice Pilaf with Sweet Potatoes seriously the EASIEST WAY EVER to make ribs and so so good!
- Friday – Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole you'll likely have tons of leftovers – make them into breakfast burritos and freeze ahead!
- Saturday – Leftover Buffet + Chocolate Lava Cake
SEE THE FREEZER COOKING CHALLENGE UPDATE HERE from last week in case you missed it!
Take a few minutes today to make your menu plan, organize your pantry fridge and freezer, and get your grocery shopping done. I'm cheering for you!
P.S. Are you in our Supper Club Private Facebook Group? To join purchase ANY of our menu planning boxes and we'll add you to the group ~ and you'll make food your family will actually LOVE TO EAT (it's a miracle!) 🤣🤣🤣 Get THREE of our Menu Plans for $33 each shipped (regularly $42),and keep them for yourself or share one with a friend ~ ~ then make the recipes for your family or with a friend too!
P.P.S. Curious which boxes we're using this month? We're doing a Menu Planning Challenge with a sample of a bunch of the boxes ~ here's what we're using!
- Slow Cooker Volume 1 Week 1
- Low Cal Meals Weeks 9 and 10
- Lunch Box Meals Weeks 2 and 3 (I can't wait for this one)!
- Celebration Series
- Sides Menus Skillet Sides
DON'T FORGET: choose any 3 boxes for just $33 box in our Menu Planning Bundle. Enjoy!
FREE HOME PLANNING CHECKLISTS!
Download your FREE checklists now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.