FREE WHOLE FOODS
These freezer meals recipes will de-stress your supper time routine – empower you to cook delicious meals despite being busy- and get your family back around the table.
Freezer Meals Recipes
*LIVE!!** CLICK HERE TO ORDER THE FREEZER MEALS CARDS SET (ON SALE NOW), or get the PDF FILES FOR JUST $16.95
Update ~ WE SURVIVED! I just updated below with videos to each day on Facebook Live, or you can watch them all here. My sweet friend Cheree came up and cooked with me the last few days along with Misty who also helps test recipes, and goodness, we just had the best time together and giggled our way right through making every meal.
Several folks asked what we DO with all this food, but between us and a few other friends we divided the food up to send to about ten of our kids, nieces, and nephews so that they'll all have yummy warm meals in addition to a few for our families. So very thankful for the most fun folks who help us create a few magic menu planning made easy ideas for you every day. We have LOVED seeing pics of your meals in our Supper Club Private Facebook Group, and are cheering you on every day!
I am SO excited about our FREEZER COOKING CHALLENGE starting this week, August 15-18 2022! I've been doing a TON of Freezer Friday cooking sessions these last few years (we usually do them the second Friday of the month), but this week we are filling our freezers for the fall and I would love for you to join me.
This week we'll be making weeks 1-5 of our Freezer Meals Recipes ~ each day we'll make 5 recipes from our Menu Planning Made Easy Recipe Box ~ these are the best freezer meals on the internet and I guarantee your family will love them!
Here's what we'll be making:
Monday, August 15th Week 1 Freezer Meals (remember you can get all the grocery lists and menu plans over HERE if you'd like to join in the fun! )
- Quick and Easy Lasagna (x2)
- Pesto and Tortellini Bake
- Grandma's Beef Brisket
- Lemon Pesto Chicken Tenders
- Brunswick Stew Chicken Casserole
- Eclair Cake
Tuesday, August 16th Week 2 Freezer Meals
- Ranch and Parmesan Chicken Tenders
- Sweet and Spicy Salmon
- Hashbrown and Ham Casserole
- Hawaiian Grilled Chicken
- Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Lemon Bars
Wednesday, August 17th Week 3 Freezer Meals
- Sesame and Honey Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Barbecue Chicken Wings
- Food Truck Style Cuban Sandwiches
- Sweet Barbecue Ribs
- Kid Friendly Pizza Meatloaf
- Peanut Butter Pie
Thursday, August 18th Week 4 Freezer Meals
- Cheesy Baked Spaghetti
- Grilled Basil Chicken
- Salsa Verde Shredded Pork
- Cracker Barrel Chicken Tenderloin Sandwich
- Taco Inspired Spaghetti
- Butterfinger Cake
Friday, August 19th Week 5 Freezer Meals
- Slow Cooker Steak Chili
- Sausage and White bean Soup
- Breakfast Burritos
- Sausage and Cheese Quiche
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
I'm personally making a bunch of these into smaller size portions to send with my kids to college and to give away to family members (we just can't eat quite this much food ~ yikes!) but I'm loving having tons of recipes ready for the fall. I found the cutest containers at Hobby Lobby (look for them in their seasonal paper products aisle ~ I found mine near the cute fall and Thanksgiving paper plates section of the store.
Best phone call ever….. well at least from this week? When Caroline called and had landed safely at college and asked how to bake the cheesy baked spaghetti because she didn't want to have to go out to eat. WOOHOOO! 🎉
If you've never tried out freezer cooking before, here are my favorite tips before you begin:
- Run your dishwasher so you have an empty dishwasher before you start. Start with an empty trash can too.
- Because you’re batch cooking ahead of time, your grocery budget during a freezer cooking week may be slightly higher than normal. Keep that in mind before you head to the grocery store for your first big freezer cooking session. However, over the course of twelve weeks of freezer meal cooking, you will spend significantly less on groceries as your grocery shopping and menu preparations will be planned well ahead of time.
- Read through the grocery list before shopping to see what you already have in your pantry. This will save you both time and money when you prepare your freezer cooking supplies.
- Prior to starting your first freezer session, lay each card out on your countertop, and place the ingredients for each meal in front of the card, along with two gallon-size zip-top bags or disposable foil pans.
- Open all cans and packages before starting. I also like to have measuring spoons, measuring cups and mixing bowls within reach.
- Chop your veggies for the freezer cooking meals before you begin. Sometimes if I’m doing a big freezer cooking session, I’ll chop veggies the night before, then prep the meals the next day.
- Double bag your meals to prevent freezer burn and to make sure no spills happen in your freezer.
- Inside your pack of recipe cards, you’ll find 60 smaller cards to use so you know which bags include which meals. Place them in between your double bags so that you know exactly what you have each night.
- Also included for each week is a meal prep card with time saving tips and extra space for your own personal notes.
- If you’re concerned about space in your freezer, freeze bags flat, and stack them neatly to take up as little space as possible.
- Use a plastic bag stand to make prepping meals a little easier, especially for soups or stews that might spill.
- If a recipe calls for cheese, freeze in a smaller plastic bag or its original bag from the store between the two larger bags so that everything is bagged together when you need it.
- Tbsp = Tablespoon, tsp = teaspoon, oz = ounce, lb = pound, pkg = package.
- The recipes make enough to serve 5-9 (depending on the ages of your family) and are family tested and approved.
- Each recipe includes basic calorie counts. If you’re adhering to a specific diet and would like exact calories and nutritional information on a certain recipe, use an online calorie counter like My Fitness Pal, Lose It or Very Well Fit.
- To make grocery shopping go even faster, consider using a grocery delivery service like Instacart, or try a grocery pickup service. Stores like Walmart, Kroger, Meijer, Publix and additional grocery stores will shop for you, drastically cutting down your time shopping each week.
- Time saving tip: pick up squeeze garlic and ginger found in the produce department to make prepping meals on busy mornings even easier.
The truth is freezer cooking is a good bit of work, but it is so, so worth it too.
If you've ever considered Freezer Cooking, this is the week to try to it out. watch the replays right over HERE. Come along and join us around 9:30 AM Eastern Time Monday through Friday (you can ), and tackle making dinner even easier in your home this fall. I'm cheering for you!
(Note: everything below was posted originally on PPP June 6, 2020. I'm keeping all this old info because I want to remember it 🙂 and because it has lots of good info for any new freezer folks joining us this year)!
Oh my goodness ~ we've had the happiest week of freezer cooking this week! Even though I'm a wee bit exhausted, 🙂 I just love that my freezer is so happy and full.
The best part though?
So very many of you.
I have loved making these meals and my family has already gobbled quite a few down, but my favoritist-thing-ever has been seeing oodles of PPP families join in the fun too.
Our private Facebook group is loaded with folks who've all won at freezer cooking this week, and I have just loved seeing all of your success! While I've done a ton of work on PPP over the last 10 years, every time we launch a new menu plan (like our slow cooker series that came out last fall), I'm absolutely thrilled when your bunch joins in the fun, right alongside our family.
My friend Cheree is the genius behind sooooo many of these amazing recipes, and she helped make a bunch of them throughout the week too. (I just love her!)
Watching her on Facebook live make a few recipes along with me has been so much fun too (and she named the freezer bag insert cards the baby cards. EVERY FREEZER MEAL I ever make must have a baby card forevermore!) If you ever wanted a friend to walk yourself through cooking each day, Cheree's the gal for you.
If you'd like a re-cap of our big freezer challenge week, here's a peek . . .
Friday – Week 1 Freezer Meals Recipes ~ remember you can get all the grocery lists and menu plans over HERE if you'd like to join in the fun!
Sunday ~ Week 2 Freezer Meal Recipes
Monday ~ Week 3 Freezer Meal Recipes
Tuesday ~ Week 4 Freezer Meal Recipes
Wednesday, Week 5 Freezer Meal Recipes
Thursday ~ Week 6 Freezer Meal Recipes
- Hot Chicken Salad
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Easy Chicken Parmesan
- Grilled Pork Tenderloins
- Ham and Swiss Croissant Bake
- Simple Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
Friday June 5th ~ Week 7 Freezer Meal Recipes
- Simple Shepherd's Pie
- Five Ingredient Pork Chops
- Chicken Taco Bowls
- Quick Vegetable Beef Soup
- Easy Peasy Baked Ziti
- Key Lime Pie
By prepping a little ahead of time, most of the days took about 45 minute to complete. I did do a lot of prep ahead of time to make that happen, but it made mixing these up a breeze!
Here are a few things I did to make freezer cooking go a little smoother each day:
- Chopped veggies
- Cooked any beef or chicken that needed to be pre-cooked.
- Deboned chicken from rotisserie chicken for week 6.
- Chopped larger chunks of meat like the beef brisket (the only brisket we could find was a HUGE brisket from Costco – it was 15 pounds! My hubby helped me split it into three smaller chunks (um, huge hunks!) of meat, so we'll have brisket for the year.)
- Diced chicken breast.
- Opened cans ahead of time.
- Found seasonings.
Are you interested in making a few of the best ever freezer meal recipes? Here's what you need to know so you can join in the fun too (it's not too late!)
For months (um, almost a year?) I've been dreaming these up, but with all the craziness over this last few months it's been way harder than we thought for these to actually get here.
They're finally here, and oh my word, they will make your dinnertime every single night, so crazy happy.
Our Freezer Meals Recipes include everything you need to easily and quickly make dinner each night.
The best part?
You'll finally get out of the what-are-we-making-for-dinner-again-rut. The menus are simple, they taste fantastic, and each and every one is family tested and kid-approved.
I'd never tried freezer meal recipes myself until a few years ago, but now that I've done them in the summertime to save myself mealtime stress, I am hooked. They make my life easier, a wee bit less stressful, and grocery shopping is simply a breeze.
Easy Freezer Meals
If you hate figuring out what to make for dinner,
If you'd rather spend time outside in the summertime instead of the kitchen,
If you spend too much money at the grocery store or drive-thru because there's no time to plan a meal each night,
If you would just love to NEVER have to pull out your phone to look up a recipe, but instead have a set of beautiful recipe cards with everything you need (including grocery lists you can use at the store or order groceries from too),
If you love the idea of meal planning sites in general, but really just want someone to tell you EXACTLY what to make for dinner each night so that you don't have to think about a thing,
And if putting a check-mark on an actual piece of paper while grocery shopping makes your day a little happier,
Then these *magic* 🙂 FREEZER MEALS RECIPES & CARDS are just for you.
Best Freezer Meals Pack
Here's what's included when you order your freezer meal pack:
✔ 12 WEEKS OF FREEZER MEAL RECIPES ON HIGH-QUALITY HEAVYWEIGHT 4X6 CARDS to keep menu planning simple and easy on busy days
These recipes are the best freezer meals you will ever eat. Throw them on the grill. Roast them in the oven. Cook them on the stovetop, in your crockpot, or even make them fast in your Instant Pot. Your family will never get bored with dinner again! Every single one is so crazy good ~ and you can easily adapt them for your family too.
✔ 5 DINNER RECIPES EACH WEEK THAT FEED 5-7 PEOPLE (+ extras for leftover nights)
✔ 1 DESSERT RECIPE PER WEEK
✔ 12 SETS OF COLOR-CODED DRY-ERASABLE GROCERY LISTS
- You can pop this reusable card in your purse and take it with you to the grocery!
- Includes Calorie Counts and Extra Cooking Tips
- Bonus Tips for freezer cooking day (including what to prep ahead of time to make freezer cooking a breeze)
✔ HEAVY DUTY CARDBOARD BOX FOR STORAGE
⭐ IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO PDF DOWNLOADS
Get all of the recipes and grocery lists immediately sent to your email as soon as you order
⭐ PRIVATE ACCESS TO THE “PPP SUPPER CLUB FACEBOOK GROUP”.
Join thousands of other families making the same meals with you every single day ~ I promise . . . being in this group alone is worth every single penny!
⭐ + FREE GROUND SHIPPING TOO!
The price of the freezer meals recipes for while they're on sale ONLY is $39 if you ORDER RIGHT NOW – less than the cost of one trip through the drive-thru for 60 nights of menu planning done for you!
JUST SO YOU KNOW ~ these are worth every single penny, and you will not want to miss this at that price!
That makes the menu plans just $3.66 per week – AND you get physical recipe cards, the freezer insert “baby cards”, a box for storage, and the dry-eraseable grocery list which is a game changer!
Note about extras: We'll have additional freezer bag stands and wooden blocks available to purchase separately in July if you'd like to purchase those by themselves then.
You can also choose to get the PDF-ONLY OPTION which is available now! You are going to adore these!
Crockpot Freezer Meals
If you love popping meals in the crockpot – you'll love some of these recipes! A whopping EIGHTEEN of the recipes from the 12-Week freezer meal plan involve some easy-peasy slow cooker reheating.
That means you'll be able to have one of the kids move the bag of frozen, prepped ingredients to the slow cooker and turn it on – and when you walk in the door dinner will be ready. You'll be able to sit down at the table – as a family – and enjoy a home-cooked meal. I love that!
Here's just a sprinkling of the crockpot freezer meals in this bundle:
- Food Truck Style Cuban Sandwiches
- Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips & Gravy
- Slow Cooker Lime Cilantro Chicken
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup
- Slow Cooker Steak Chili
- & lots more!
Freezer Meal Cooking Challenge
The best news? Once you have all your supplies in hand, we'll do a Freezer Meal Cooking Challenge all together as a group and set up a bunch of freezer meals for summer.
Beginning Friday, May 29th, together we'll make a whopping 7 meals in 7 days (and I would love for you to join me!)
(Now that the challenge is over, watch the replay of the videos using the links above!)
Freezer Meal Recipes Supplies
If you're joining us for the freezer cooking challenge beginning May 27th, 2020, here are the things you'll want to have on hand when we start. We're making only the first 7 weeks of the menu plans, but I thought I'd include everything you need below (and you’ll get all of this information in an email too as soon as you order your Freezer Meal Recipes!)
Total aluminum foil pans needed for all 12 weeks:
- (11) 13×9 foil pans
- (2) 11×7 foil pans
- (6) 8×8 foil pans
Total plastic bags needed for all 12 weeks:
- (2) 2 gallon bags (you can totally do without these, but I think it would make prepping the ribs an dbrisket a little easier!)
- (42) 1 gallon bags (double that number if you're going to double bag)
- (9) 1 quart bags
Aluminum pans needed by week:
- Week 1 – (2) 13 x 9, (2) 8 x 8
- Week 2 – (1) 13 x 9
- Week 3 – NONE
- Week 4 – (1) 13 x 9, (1) 11 x 7
- Week 5 – NONE
- Week 6 – (3) 13 x 9 (1) 11 x 7
- Week 7 – (2) 13 x 9
- Week 8 – (1) 8 x 8
- Week 9 – (1) 8 x 8
- Week 10 – (1) 13 x 9
- Week 11 – (1) 13 x 9
- Week 12 – (2) 8 x 8
Note: if you can’t find 11×7, you can use a 13×9 aluminum foil pan
Plastic bags needed by week (+ extra if you're planning to double bag – which I recommend!)
- Week 1 – (1) 2 gallon bag, (2) 1 gallon bags, (1) quart
- Week 2 – (5) 1 gallon bags, (2) quart
- Week 3 – (1) 2 gallon bag, (6) 1 gallon bags, (3) quart
- Week 4 – (3) 1 gallon bags
- Week 5 – (4) 1 gallon bags
- Week 6 – (2) 1 gallon bags, (1) quart
- Week 7 – (3) 1 gallon bags
- Week 8 – (4) 1 gallon
- Week 9 – (4) 1 gallon
- Week 10 – (5) 1 gallon
- Week 11 – (3) 1 gallon
- Week 12 – (6) 1 gallon, (2) quart
If you would love a few new recipes and some serious motivation to get cooking, head on over HERE to order your set today. I know you will just love these, and can't even wait to send them to you!
P.S. If you have any questions or concerns at ALL, leave a comment below or send us an email at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you out.