You guys … are you looking for something quick and easy to add to your Easter menu? These cute nests took just ten minutes to make!!
Here's what you'll need . . .
Melt candy coating in the microwave and dump in the chow mein noodles …
Drop by tablespoons onto parchment paper, add Cadbury mini eggs (I love those!)
And use them to decorate your table.
You're welcome. 🙂
Hope your family is enjoying a wonderful Easter weekend!
- 1 lb of candy coating (vanilla or chocolate)
- 1 bag of Chow Mein Noodles
- Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Microwave the candy melt for 1 minuet. Stir and melt again in 15 second intervals until completely melted.
- Dump the chow mein noodles into the melted chocolate and mix until they are all evenly coated.
- Drop the “nests” onto parchment paper using a spoon.
- Place two Cadbury mini eggs on top and you are done!
Looking for more dessert recipes?
- Whoopie Pie Cake
- Scandalous Grace Cake
- Buckeye Brownies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake
- Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Paula Deen's Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Paula Deen's Banana Pudding
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.