FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
Note from Laurie ~ Shannon made these for us recently when we were together, and OH MY WORD ~ they are so good! If you need an easy recipe to take somewhere for brunch, this one's for you. 🙂
My friend Julie gave me this recipe a long time ago. This is such a great recipe to have to make for a Sunday School breakfast or a Saturday morning brunch. I love it because I make it the night before then all I have to set it out the next morning then cook it (and it's super easy) ;)!
Butterscotch Pecan Rolls
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 pkg. Rich’s frozen roll dough (24 pieces)
- 1 pkg Butterscotch Pudding (not instant)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ t. cinnamon
- 1 stick margarine
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with Pam.
- Cover bottom with chopped pecans (you can do half the pan if you have non pecan lovers)
- Lay package (24 pieces) frozen roll dough on top
- Sprinkle with butterscotch pudding.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup brown sugar and 1 ½ tsp cinnamon.
- Drizzle with 1 stick melted margarine.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. (Remove foil and let rise in morning.)
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes (or if at room temp and risen, 20-25 min.).
Looking for more recipe ideas?
- 2 Step Monkey Bread
- Simple 7 Up Biscuits
- The Best Bread Machine Dough Recipe
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Bread
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.