I just wanted to let you know that we'll be doing our first Freezer Friday THIS Friday, September 3rd using the PPP Menu Planning Made Easy Freezer Cooking Meals!
Throughout 2021 on the FIRST Friday of each month we'll make one set of the freezer meals, beginning with week 12 and working our way backwards, meaning this month we'll be making WEEK 4! Here's what we'll be making this week:
- cheesy baked spaghetti
- grilled basil chicken
- salsa verde shredded pork
- cracker barrel grilled chicken tenderloin sandwich (this an old post but at least you can see the pictures!)
- taco inspired spaghetti
- butterfinger cake
Note: we'll also be making the Pesto Tortellini from week 1 of the freezer meals because my daughter at college requested that I bring her a batch. 🙂
And here's everything else you need to know:
- I'll be live on Facebook FRIDAY, September 3rd at 9 AM Eastern Time making Freezer Meals Week 4
- All the recipes are part of the PPP Menu Planning Made Easy Freezer Meals. The Freezer Recipe Boxes are IN STOCK NOW, or you can get the PDF files HERE.
- You can test out a FREE sample of our menu plans right HERE at the top of the page
I hope this inspires and encourages you to get dinner made for your family, and can't wait to see your success. I'm cheering for you!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.