I just wanted to let you know that we'll be doing our first Freezer Friday THIS Friday, December 5th using the PPP Menu Planning Made Easy Freezer Cooking Meals!
My family picked Week 5 of the freezer meals for our first Freezer Friday, so here's what we'll be making:
- Slow Cooker Steak Chili
- Sausage and White Bean Soup
- Breakfast Burritos
- Sausage and Cheese Quiche
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
And here's everything else you need to know:
- I'll be live on Facebook FRIDAY, December 5th at 9AM Eastern Time making Freezer Meals Week 5
- All the recipes are part of the PPP Menu Planning Made Easy Freezer Meals. To get your very own box, go HERE.
- You can test out a FREE sample of our menu plans right HERE at the top of the page
If everyone loves this idea (I think you will!), we'll continue doing a Freezer Friday once a month here on PPP (I'd love to hear your thoughts on that idea!)
I hope this inspires and encourages you to get dinner made for your family, and can't wait to see your success. I'm cheering for you!
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.