I just wanted to let you know that we'll be doing our first Freezer Friday THIS Friday, April 9th using the PPP Menu Planning Made Easy Freezer Cooking Meals!
Throughout 2021 on the FIRST Friday of each month we'll make one set of the freezer meals, beginning with week 12 and working our way backwards, meaning this month we'll be making WEEK 9! Here's what we'll be making this week:
- baked cheesy spinach tortellini
- beef burritos with green chiles
- simple beef ragu
- chicken cordon bleu soup
- tex-mex beef enchiladas
- skillet apple pie
And here's everything else you need to know:
- I'll be live on Facebook FRIDAY, APRIL 9th at 11:00 AM Eastern Time making Freezer Meals Week 9
- All the recipes are part of the PPP Menu Planning Made Easy Freezer Meals. To get your very own box, go HERE.
- You can test out a FREE sample of our menu plans right HERE at the top of the page
I hope this inspires and encourages you to get dinner made for your family, and can't wait to see your success. I'm cheering for you!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.