I just wanted to let you know that we'll be doing Freezer Friday on FRIDAY, May 13th using the PPP Menu Planning Made Easy Freezer Cooking Meals!
Here's what we'll be making this week:
WEEK 4 – Friday May 13th (I know this is off our normal schedule, but this is one of my family's favorite weeks so I'm adding it in this week!)
- Cheesy Baked Spaghetti
- Grilled Basil Chicken
- Salsa Verde Shredded Pork
- Cracker Barrel Chicken Tenderloin Sandwich
- Taco Inspired Spaghetti hint: I might skip this one if I'm short on time!
- Butterfinger Cake
And here's everything else you need to know:
- I will be live on Facebook FRIDAY, May 13th at 9:30 AM Eastern Time making Freezer Meals Week 2.
- All the recipes are part of the PPP Menu Planning Made Easy Freezer Meals. The Freezer Recipe Boxes are IN STOCK NOW, or you can get the PDF files HERE.
- You can test out a FREE sample of our menu plans right HERE at the top of the page
BEST VALUE? If you're looking for an awesome deal, check this deal out while it lasts (and while we have everything in stock!) We have our slow cooker, freezer meals, low cal, celebration and summer menu boxes all in stock TODAY ~ so get ALL your menu planning done quickly and easily!
- Order one Freezer Meals Box for Freezer Friday
- Order one Slow Cooker Box
- Order one Celebration Box OR one Low Cal Box (the Celebration boxes will be amazing to have in time for the holidays)!
- Pay $99 for all 3 boxes AND get a set of free stickers ~ that's a $150 value and you'll have a whopping 12 weeks of meals planned out for you ~less than the cost of one week worth of groceries, and you can uses these forever!
I hope this inspires and encourages you to get dinner made for your family, and can't wait to see your success. I'm cheering for you!